Niagara IceDogs 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
The Icedogs bounce back from Friday lost in Oshawa beating Mississauga 4 to 2 tonight at the Meridian Centre before 3,593 fans. Next game is Friday in Hamilton.

Reactions: Bra Wavers

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Mason Howard the shot blocking king will be back in the lineup on Friday.
Question is, ID management has been too quiet on #12 wearing the C, so, I am assuming #10 will be announced as “your IceDogs Caption”

Reactions: three dog night

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Mason Howard the shot blocking king will be back in the lineup on Friday.
Question is, ID management has been too quiet on #12 wearing the C, so, I am assuming #10 will be announced as “your IceDogs Caption”

does roger mccloed still work for the team? figured with the vac policy hed be gone

Reactions: nelli27

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
does roger mccloed still work for the team? figured with the vac policy hed be gone
Still listed on the media guide
He’s a big time Trumper. Takes the Trudeau vax, takes the Trudeau CERB and complains the most.
Odd fellow he is. Suppose he doesn’t have many friends. Lonely person who needs a hug.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
Still listed on the media guide
He’s a big time Trumper. Takes the Trudeau vax, takes the Trudeau CERB and complains the most.
Odd fellow he is. Suppose he doesn’t have many friends. Lonely person who needs a hug.

Followed him on Twitter for a while. Only ever posted stuff about US and Canadian politics and other crap. Never posted hockey stuff. Couldn’t tolerate the drivel any longer so I unfollowed him.

Reactions: Drop the Puck

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Followed him on Twitter for a while. Only ever posted stuff about US and Canadian politics and other crap. Never posted hockey stuff. Couldn’t tolerate the drivel any longer so I unfollowed him.
He definitely has an agenda. I am sure the family approves of his RWNJ posts.
He slaggs the Blue Jays, Leaf’s and TSN as well.

wants to move to Sweden apparently. He’s pathetic Trumper.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Must have been before he locked his account.

Reactions: icepups

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Anyway, back to hockey.
Does Tucker get the start for both games this weekend? Or, does boy wonder stay with the plan and only start him at home, thereby splitting the weekend.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
A disappointing weekend for the Icedogs has they drop both games Friday night in Hamilton by a 6 to 4 score and tonight on home ice their rally fell a goal short in a 5 to 4 lost to Peterborough before 3,578 fans . Next game Thursday a home date against Erie.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
The Icedogs dropped their third straight game 6 to 4 to Erie has another comeback fell short team now 4 and 6 in the first ten games again another slow start killed them tonight game drew 3,403 fans. Next game a visit to Sudbury Friday night.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
Another *&$#ing of the proverbial bed. Burkey isn’t qualified coach to coach U10 house league. Same crap, different game. No hustle, horrible passing and shots always into opposing shin pads. No systems, no consequences and no accountability. Gushchin trying to do it all by himself. Stick a fork in this season.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Things not going well in IceDogsville?

I kind of enjoy the “long bomb” 4 back 1 way up on the other blue line offence style Billy is teaching. It could catch on.

Tucker a healthy scratch on the first and only home game of a 3 game weekend?

10 games in and ID fans are cashing in?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Things not going well in IceDogsville?

I kind of enjoy the “long bomb” 4 back 1 way up on the other blue line offence style Billy is teaching. It could catch on.

Tucker a healthy scratch on the first and only home game of a 3 game weekend?

10 games in and ID fans are cashing in?
My guess non conference game the bigger games are against Sudbury and Mississauga Tucker should start both games.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
My guess non conference game the bigger games are against Sudbury and Mississauga Tucker should start both games.
I think this far into a losing skid, all games are important and they should ice the best team possible to try and snap out of it. I agree that Tucker can’t start all 3 but he should have started last night and then against Missy. Give Costanzo the game in the middle against Sudbury and cut Rosy free. He’s not an OHL caliber goalie.

Reactions: Drop the Puck

PuckStop75

Feb 21, 2019
I think this far into a losing skid, all games are important and they should ice the best team possible to try and snap out of it. I agree that Tucker can’t start all 3 but he should have started last night and then against Missy. Give Costanzo the game in the middle against Sudbury and cut Rosy free. He’s not an OHL caliber goalie.
Tynan's maintenance routine may not be entirely in the team or coaching staffs control. He didn't dress which suggests its more than just splitting the load.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
so bizarre, im shocked that they still attached themselves to him.
Hopefully not for long, I have been accumulating pages of online material/comments from Roger Mcleod, including posts that have insulted Ice Dogs fans, and him liking a post that announced an injury a few years back to Formenton causing him to miss the WJR's. So much more! I will be submitting it to the league, and to the press in St. Catharine's. I can document everything too.

Reactions: icepups

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Hopefully not for long, I have been accumulating pages of online material/comments from Roger Mcleod, including posts that have insulted Ice Dogs fans, and him liking a post that announced an injury a few years back to Formenton causing him to miss the WJR's. So much more! I will be submitting it to the league, and to the press in St. Catharine's. I can document everything too.
Well done nelli27 !!
However, sending to the STC press would just rebound. They are bought and patrolled for.
Aim High my LK friend.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
Well done nelli27 !!
However, sending to the STC press would just rebound. They are bought and patrolled for.
Aim High my LK friend.
Definitely go bigger. The St Catharines SubStandard newspaper is a pretty useless news venue. Not sure they even have any of their own reporters left. Most of what they "print" is from other media outlets.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
Anything incriminating on the Burke family? Anything that might get them removed from involvement with the team along the lines of what went down in Flint a couple years back would be fantastic.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs lost their fourth straight game 2 to 1 to Sudbury in a penalty filled game wonder if Gushin gets a suspension for his slew foot . Next game Sunday in Mississauga.

Sleemans99

Nov 25, 2018
Icedogs lost their fourth straight game 2 to 1 to Sudbury in a penalty filled game wonder if Gushin gets a suspension for his slew foot . Next game Sunday in Mississauga.
2 game suspension is automatic for a slew foot. It really was quite silly. In the open ice, away from the play right in front of the ref.

Judging by the stats, ice dogs are not a rough or dirty team. They seemed to go out of their way to cause c4ap tonigh is this normal for them or were they trying to shake things up?
Mason Howard is huge. He looks like 35 year old beer leaguer using his teen agecequipment

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Anything incriminating on the Burke family? Anything that might get them removed from involvement with the team along the lines of what went down in Flint a couple years back would be fantastic.
I don’t think so wouldn’t want the Flint nightmare on anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad