Niagara IceDogs 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs with an impressive 4 to 1 last in Barrie with Tynan solid in net next up home opener tomorrow night against Oshawa.

Reactions: LDN

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Niagara nips Oshawa 3 to 2 in a shootout in their home opener another solid performance by Tynan . 3,276 fans in attendance.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Congrats Doggy fans you all have a very good looking young team to be excited about. Credit where credit is due the GM and Coach get a lot of heat for being the owners boys but they seem to have really leveraged the few chips the IceDogs had into a very solid and deep talent pool. Plus they are set for a trade deadline run with a lot of tradeable assets. Cheers

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Congrats Doggy fans you all have a very good looking young team to be excited about. Credit where credit is due the GM and Coach get a lot of heat for being the owners boys but they seem to have really leveraged the few chips the IceDogs had into a very solid and deep talent pool. Plus they are set for a trade deadline run with a lot of tradeable assets. Cheers

probably not a lot of reason to buy or sell at the deadline; Niagara looks set to host memorial cup ‘24, imo.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
probably not a lot of reason to buy or sell at the deadline; Niagara looks set to host memorial cup ‘24, imo.
Yes I wasn’t really thinking this year as they are very young. But down the road they have accumulated some great assets 2-3 years down the road.

Reactions: three dog night

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Lost weekend for the Icedogs back to back 4 to 0 defeats to the Hamilton Bulldog tonight game drew 3,797 fans next up Barrie at home Thursday night.

Reactions: LDN

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Stay classy Niagara, no welcome back for Marty? It’s what you don’t say.

Tucker let’s in 9 goals in 2 games……

who is the defensive coach on this team?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Tonight the Icedogs drop Barrie 8 to 5 after blowing a four to nothing lead and five to three lead Gushin had the hat trick for the Dogs plus two assist all this before 3:271 euthustaic fans . Next game a visit to Oshawa tomorrow night.

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Do
Tonight the Icedogs drop Barrie 8 to 5 after blowing a four to nothing lead and five to three lead Gushin had the hat trick for the Dogs plus two assist all this before 3:271 euthustaic fans . Next game a visit to Oshawa tomorrow night.
Do you really think Niagara deserved that win?

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Do you really think Niagara is better than barrie? If there was a goalie in the nets do you really think Niagara would have won?

if I was Niagara Falls watching olausson skate down the ice I def wouldn’t think my team is better

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Do you really think Niagara is better than barrie? If there was a goalie in the nets do you really think Niagara would have won?

if I was Niagara Falls watching olausson skate down the ice I def wouldn’t think my team is better

If the two played in a series right now, I'd be betting on Niagara. Barrie came into the season thinking a 19 year old rookie and the Gens 4th string goalie would be a good tandem. One of the most out of touch ideas I've seen in a long, long time. Once Barrie gets a goalie then they'll be a good team, but until then, they could lose any game, to any team

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
If the two played in a series right now, I'd be betting on Niagara. Barrie came into the season thinking a 19 year old rookie and the Gens 4th string goalie would be a good tandem. One of the most out of touch ideas I've seen in a long, long time. Once Barrie gets a goalie then they'll be a good team, but until then, they could lose any game, to any team
That’s what I’ve been saying, actually just wrote an email to howie about this (the owner). They’d be 5-0 with a goalie as they’ve literally outplayed every team so far. The soo game being the closest

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
That’s what I’ve been saying, actually just wrote an email to howie about this (the owner). They’d be 5-0 with a goalie as they’ve literally outplayed every team so far. The soo game being the closest
Do you honestly think Barrie outplayed Niagara in the first game of the season (4-1 Niagara win)? I don't think so.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Devin, I love when people support their home team on this site. The fan bases are what make the OHL a great league. Good on ya!

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Assuming he’s in net tonight, what are the honest thoughts on Rosenzweig?

Signed,
Someone deciding if they should bet the over tonight

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Is it just me or did you people like the 2012-13 black red white jerseys much better than the blackhawks style ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad