Niagara IceDogs 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario

Good to see Tucker Tynan back on the ice was a scary thing to see last season when he got hurt. I maybe an Attack fan but no one liked seeing Tucker get injured like he did last season great to see him on the ice, looking forward to the Attack and Ice Dogs re-tangle their rivalry in 2020/21.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018

As if the goaltending situation in Niagara wasn't complicated enough, now Josh Rosenzweig's team in the GOJHL folds for the year. Does this change the Ice Dog's plans at all?

Reactions: three dog night

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London

Good to see Tucker Tynan back on the ice was a scary thing to see last season when he got hurt. I maybe an Attack fan but no one liked seeing Tucker get injured like he did last season great to see him on the ice, looking forward to the Attack and Ice Dogs re-tangle their rivalry in 2020/21.

Wow. That is so good to see. Watching the game that night.... well let's just say I'm happy to see him able to get back on skates.

Good for him.

Reactions: Buttsy

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
Kind of surprised no team took a flyer on Peterborough's old buddy Cam Butler. I thought I would've heard his name called after how well he played after the trade. Did he fall off a bit towards the end before the shutdown?

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Kind of surprised no team took a flyer on Peterborough's old buddy Cam Butler. I thought I would've heard his name called after how well he played after the trade. Did he fall off a bit towards the end before the shutdown?

He only had 6 goals in 27 games for Niagara and was a -40

His points per game and his shots per game went down after the trade from PBO to NIA, despite the increase in ice time and powerplay time

Reactions: Hockey Stick

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
He only had 6 goals in 27 games for Niagara and was a -40

His points per game and his shots per game went down after the trade from PBO to NIA, despite the increase in ice time and powerplay time
That would do the trick then. I remember checking on how he was doing for a few games after the trade and he seemed to be putting up points every time I checked

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
He got off to a really hot start in NIA I believe but then really cooled off
Nothing “hot” about his performance that I saw in any of his games at the Meridian Centre.
No grit, no grind, soft out side player.
Then again, nothing really stood out about anything on that ice after January.
Not a single 2018 kid got drafted this year if I see it correctly. Including Moore.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Nothing “hot” about his performance that I saw in any of his games at the Meridian Centre.
No grit, no grind, soft out side player.
Then again, nothing really stood out about anything on that ice after January.
Not a single 2018 kid got drafted this year if I see it correctly. Including Moore.
I just mean points wise. Didn’t he put up a few right away when he got there?

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Negative GhostRider

Jan 9 zero points in a 7-1 loss to the Bulldogs
Jan 10 1 Apple in a 5-2 loss to the Rags
Jan 11 zero points in a 4-2 loss to the Otters

I believe they lost like 15 in a row right after the deadline.
Dark times in Niagara last three months.
COVID was kind to the team. Will continue to be kind in a no hit league.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Negative GhostRider

Jan 9 zero points in a 7-1 loss to the Bulldogs
Jan 10 1 Apple in a 5-2 loss to the Rags
Jan 11 zero points in a 4-2 loss to the Otters

I believe they lost like 15 in a row right after the deadline.
Dark times in Niagara last three months.
COVID was kind to the team. Will continue to be kind in a no hit league.

he had 3 points in his first 4 games in NIA. But yea for some reason I thought he had a better stretch to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad