Post-Game Talk: NHL TRADE DEADLINE DAY 8 AM - ESPN+, NHLN, TSN, SN, NESN @ 2:30

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1677820767152.png

HF Boards tech ops in Mexico are aware that there will be a surge in traffic.

Just in case we have the Discord backup

Join the HF Bruins Discord Server!

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
Can’t imagine a lot to go down today, for the Bruins or their rivals. All three of Bruins, Lightning and Leafs have virtually no high draft picks left in the next 2-3 drafts. Anyway, I don’t even know what else would the Bruins need, getting healthy is the key right now, but the team is super stacked, including 13th forward and 7th D.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
I got to think the last big player going today is one of the Vancouver guys either Miller or Boeser. I’m sure some one will go today that will surprise us all. Par for the course this deadline.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
What’s the top prize this year? Seems all the bigger moves were done this past week

remer

Oct 18, 2005
If Sweeney could move Mike Reilly and/or Chris Wagner that would be great. I think AJ Greer could be moved for a pick. Maybe some minor moves in Providence like UFA's Vinni Lettieri, Anton Stralman, or Connor Carrick. We will see if Donny has any surprises yet today.

Reactions: bbfan419

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
If Sweeney could move Mike Reilly and/or Chris Wagner that would be great. I think AJ Greer could be moved for a pick. Maybe some minor moves in Providence like UFA's Vinni Lettieri, Anton Stralman, or Connor Carrick. We will see if Donny has any surprises yet today.
There’s virtually no upside to moving Reilly or Wags now. We’re not going to be able to bank space so I’d rather have them and deal with Reilly in the summer.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
There’s virtually no upside to moving Reilly or Wags now. We’re not going to be able to bank space so I’d rather have them and deal with Reilly in the summer.

I think the only benefit would be covering some of those bonuses owed to DK and Bergy so they’re not hitting the cap next year. Not sure though because I can’t do simple math, let alone salary cap stuff

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I think the only benefit would be covering some of those bonuses owed to DK and Bergy so they’re not hitting the cap next year. Not sure though because I can’t do simple math, let alone salary cap stuff
Yeah that’s what I’m saying - bringing in Bertuzzi means we’re not going to bank anything even if you dump those guys. Would be a pittance at best

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad