NHL to Vegas part IV: Up to the BoG now (Expansion bid submitted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
You know my stance. Foley has an MOU to purchase the Coyotes if they don't have a plan by X date.

I just wonder what the date is.

Well, wow, you do realize your completely off script Mr. Banks. Ha?. So take your 1000 yard stare and
focus it elsewhere cuz I aint buyin, not even remotely scared. MOU? Details plz.... you on drugs or what?..

... oh... btw.. I usually am.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Well, wow, you do realize your completely off script Mr. Banks. Ha?. So take your 1000 yard stare and
focus it elsewhere cuz I aint buyin, not even remotely scared. MOU? Details plz.... you on drugs or what?..

... oh... btw.. I usually am.

Nope. Look at the timeline of Yotes ownership, look at the path expansion has taken, look where we sit now in Quebec City, Las Vegas, and Phoenix.

Yotes are toast in Arizona. Foley can save the day for everyone involved (except Coyotes fans, regrettably), and the wheels have hit the pavement. IA gets a shot to try to save themselves again, and that process has started. After the drop dead date occurs and everything is status quo (ie: Yotes in trouble with no real home and no real chance of making it work) Foley picks up the shares he's got an option on and moves the team.

NY Post was right in June, pessimistic Nords fans were right all along, sunshine pampers get a dose of reality, Las Vegans get to deal with a twice retreaded franchise.

Worst thing? We don't even get a name the team contest because the powers that be will make it seem like Foley swooped in to save the day when IA realized it was finished and dint have time to give us a chance to name the team something cool. :laugh:

Black Knights hit the ice opening night next season.

Llama19

Jan 19, 2013
Outside GZ
Nope. Look at the timeline of Yotes ownership, look at the path expansion has taken, look where we sit now in Quebec City, Las Vegas, and Phoenix.

Yotes are toast in Arizona. Foley can save the day for everyone involved (except Coyotes fans, regrettably), and the wheels have hit the pavement. IA gets a shot to try to save themselves again, and that process has started. After the drop dead date occurs and everything is status quo (ie: Yotes in trouble with no real home and no real chance of making it work) Foley picks up the shares he's got an option on and moves the team.

NY Post was right in June, pessimistic Nords fans were right all along, sunshine pampers get a dose of reality, Las Vegans get to deal with a twice retreaded franchise.

Worst thing? We don't even get a name the team contest because the powers that be will make it seem like Foley swooped in to save the day when IA realized it was finished and dint have time to give us a chance to name the team something cool. :laugh:

Black Knights hit the ice opening night next season.

I see you are taking and connecting the dots along US Route 93... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad