League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) Vol. 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
The nhl seems to have developed a fetish for making the Capitals play opposing defending Stanley cup champions in the opponents home opener where they raise their banner in the past half decade.

Since they have now announced we will start the blues home games by opposing them next season.

This is dumb. They should be hosting Chicago, Detroit, or Dallas. Somebody they don’t like. The NHL hasn’t a clue how to market its product

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
I don't mind Metro gearing if it pulls Pens out of the playoffs
I like watching great players go up and down, it’s going to be way more fun in the immediate future to watch Caps/NJ than last, shit since ever.

Jun 15, 2007
I'm thinking making the playoffs this year might even be challenging. Everyone in our division except the Pens got better. We got worse.

Jun 15, 2007
Please do tell how it's ironic and how I'm overreacting.

Well I made a very mild comment about how other teams improved and we got worse (which we will, on paper, due to cap)

And your reaction is to act as if I'm panicking like the sky is falling and I'm throwing myself out of a window.

I found it ironic that you are simultaneously accusing me of overreacting while overreacting yourself.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Well I made a very mild comment about how other teams improved and we got worse (which we will, on paper, due to cap)

And your reaction is to act as if I'm panicking like the sky is falling and I'm throwing myself out of a window.

I found it ironic that you are simultaneously accusing me of overreacting while overreacting yourself.

I'm not sure either fits the definition of overreacting or ironic but carry on.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I don't see that. Subban in NJ doesn't bug me at all. There is a reason why he has been traded twice

A bad GM in Montreal and a cap crunch in Nashville? It’s possible he’s on the downslope of his career now but the Devils certainly got a clear top 4 defenseman for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad