League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - COVID Season Edition - Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Yeah, a bigger team will probably beat Vegas handily. It looks like the same team we beat for our cup.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Caps win Game 1 in OT, Pens lose Game 1 in OT. If i were smart, I’d turn off the playoffs right now and pretend rest of it didn’t happen. Can only go downhill from here.

The problem is the first part of that second sentence — if I were smart

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Bet the Pens are wishing they had MAF now...

Part of the reason why Fleury is doing well out there is because Vegas is basically the Isles team with more skill. They clutch and grab to no end. Put flower back on the Pens and he turns into the sieve.

Watching the Wild/GK game shows you why the NHL is the lowest of the professional sports in America and will never be anything better. Who the hell wants to watch a 0-0 game full of clutching and grabbing and zero skill plays or excitement?

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Part of the reason why Fleury is doing well out there is because Vegas is basically the Isles team with more skill. They clutch and grab to no end. Put flower back on the Pens and he turns into the sieve.

Watching the Wild/GK game shows you why the NHL is the lowest of the professional sports in America and will never be anything better. Who the hell wants to watch a 0-0 game full of clutching and grabbing and zero skill plays or excitement?

This is a pretty exciting 0-0 game to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille