League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - COVID Season Edition - Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Panthers are good.

americansforthearts-raisinbrahms08130836_0.jpg

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
I have not watched a single Panthers game this year. If they are really this good then we have no chance against them lol.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I feel like there's more PP time in this Bolts-Cats game than 5v5 time.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
I think Covid was the perfect thing to happen to Tampa -- not having to play in front of fans and feel actual pressure was just what the doctor ordered for them after their epic chokes the last few playoffs.

Totally agree. I think they would’ve choked again with fans and the intensity that brings last year.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Kucherov gunning for the Peter Forsberg 01-02, where the Swede played zero regular season games and then scored 27 points in 20 playoff games to lead Avs in scoring before they went out in the semis to Detroit

crab

Jan 26, 2019
I never like that a guy can miss the entire regular season and then just waltz onto the ice in the playoffs like Kucherov this year and Stamkos a couple years back. I think you should have to play at least some minimal amount of RS hockey, NHL or AHL to be eligible.

Especially when the Lightning would have lost some key pieces this year but because of this cap loophole were able to keep everyone.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Especially when the Lightning would have lost some key pieces this year but because of this cap loophole were able to keep everyone.
I mean, the Caps took advantage of LTIR, and if Henrik or Kempny could play they'd be in the lineup too. But I agree, teams should not be allowed to get both benefits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad