League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - COVID Post-Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Zibanejad has a full NMC so the rumors about him being on the move seem especially questionable.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Methinks the Zibanejad being on the move rumors are linked to the Rangers being interested in Eichel rumors. If the Rags don’t get Eichel, I don’t think Z goes anywhere.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Drury is dismantling the Rangers bright future pretty quickly, love it. Basically gave away a top-line player, signed Goodrow to a horrendous contract and apparently Zibanejad could be on the move too.

I hope we pick up the phone and help make them tougher to play against by sending Dillon and Hathaway for Zibanejad.

When the Rangers signed Drury as a UFA they were supposed to be a shoe in for the cup finals. Instead they imploded. Firing a perfectly good President and GM and hiring him told me it would be implosion 2.0

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I really hope this league's popularity picks up because these nine million dollar contracts are way expensive even with world inflation. At one point I was an advocate of the salary cap to save Canadian teams and small market teams, but this stuff is getting out of hand.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010

Not that he was ever a great option for DC but 4 years should be the end of any possibility of Suter coming here.

Jun 15, 2007
If Suter is signed for 4 years there's a real chance he gets bought out twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad