Injury Report: NHL Season to be postponed

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
I have no doubt that lives could be saved every year if this were done every flu season. This isolationism stoked by fear is going to create a major recession if not depression and we can only guess how many lives worldwide this is going to affect to the point that they'll take decades to recover. These closures are now going to trigger genuine panic and hoarding.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I blame our boy wonder GM for this. And the Dutch!
I mean mayne! Thought we was bout to play for the empty audience at least! We was bout to make other teams pay hard but not anymore. Not even empty seats. We have money, but so many other organizations ain't. We rich, but they ain't, they won't survive. They jelious to us too, we can do what we want. We have money and power. But now we ain't even playing for the empty stadions. Lets see if we bout to play games after one week from this.

Reactions: al secord

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I mean mayne! Thought we was bout to play for the empty audience at least! We was bout to make other teams pay hard but not anymore. Not even empty seats. We have money, but so many other organizations ain't. We rich, but they ain't, they won't survive. They jelious to us too, we can do what we want. We have money and power. But now we ain't even playing for the empty stadions. Lets see if we bout to play games after one week from this.
Fight the power, Cornflake!

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Like every defensive decision that has been made by pro sports leagues in the past decade, this is entirely initiated by lawyers cautioning against the possibility of class action lawsuits.

Lawyers ruin the world.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Do you think there's a non-zero% chance of things being better in two weeks than they are today?

I mean, medical experts are saying this is just starting.

It's been happening in China for what... 5-6 months now?

I would say there's a 0% chance, but never say never?

Reactions: egd27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad