GDT: NHL Qualifier Game 5: Columbus vs Toronto | 8 PM 8/9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
In before bus88.....

Korpisalo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Elvis:laugh:
He played well. was in the right places and only needed to make 1 really huge save if I recall. I will say this:

Team defense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Korpisalo/Elvis

There were 5 minutes in this whole series were the team defense broke down and both goalies played really strong games when given their opportunities.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
To be honest.... We don't need the PP to win...
Over time a team can’t get away with a powerless power play.....0/14 doesn’t cut it and especially if it includes giving up SHs and Wrong way breakaways

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Checking out...

Great CBJ series win.... We have two great goalies and a the best defense in the NHL...

The Leaf's have 3 or 4 offensive players that are great, they need to work on defense... Defense wins in the playoffs..

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
What a series! I need to go get my heart checked after the last 3 games.

Really proud of how this team responded tonight, with a special shout out to Korpi.

Reactions: thebus88

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Game 1 is freaking 3pm on Tuesday? Seriously? On behalf of those of us who will be at work I would like to lodge a complaint.
That sucks!!! Even though I’m retired, there’s too many who won’t be able to tune in.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
In before bus88.....

Korpisalo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Elvis:laugh:

Honestly, after tonight I’m willing to concede that possibility. I’m picking korpi if you made me pick between them right now.

luckily we don’t have to make that call until a year or two down the road. Unless of course we’re blown away

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Habs fan here in peace. Congrats folks on a well deserved win against the Laffs. You've proven for 2 years in a row now that you have a good mix of talent up front, on D and also in goal. Good luck the rest of the way unless of course we meet in the conference finals :laugh:

Reactions: Viqsi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad