Prospect Info: NHL Prospects

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Sporting a shooting % of 40%, 5/6 points are PP, and only has 1 shot at even strength, doesn't seem to be doing much outside the PP. Think his numbers will come crashing soon
Likely.. still a nice start ... he should keep getting better as well.
DU as a team is pretty much only scoring on the PP up till now;. That should level out or will need to for their sake.

Where do you get the NCAA even strength , power play shot data?
I found this after I asked 2020‑21 NCAA Team Statistics
Gb4Qfs.jpg

He has 12 shot attempts at even, 16 on the pp
6 saved , 1 goal at even.. so thats 7 shots
3 saved 4 goals on the pp so thats 7 shots

Denver as a team has played 4 games; 4 even strength goals (1 for savoie), 6 power play goals (4 for savoie)

The shooting % point you made stands and as for anyone boasting that high a shooting % , they tend not to hold. Still he has a good shot, nice release and can pick his spots.

Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Another goal for Carter Savoie.. this one even strength.

almost had another one at even strength .. still chalk up another shot at even strength.

Finished the game today with a goal and an assist

Last edited:

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Man Ovchinnikov is absolutely destroying the MHL, I am still annoyed we didn't take a swing on him. Leading the league in points with less games played than most, one of the youngest in the draft :k chosen in 5th rd. Too bad Sibir doesn't have a VHL club, he is clearly too good for the MHL. I think Russia made a mistake to leave him off the world jrs but w/e they always pick older players anyways.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
nice feed , nice quick stick by Savoie who finds the seem - even strength

not updated with the game on now
wgq7OQ.jpg

QWpuwa.jpg

Last edited:

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
That David Farrance guy (Nashville 2017 3rd rounder) is just crushing it too. Obviously he is in his final year of NCAA so you'd expect him to be one of the best but his numbers are a bit wild. Tied for most goals on his team and runaway 1st in points with less games played.

Wonder if he will become another notch for Nashville's endless stream of dmen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad