Confirmed with Link: NHL pauses 2019-20 season II - MOD WARNING IN POST 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I thought this wasn’t supposed to be political, can we shut it down again .I think I see how the political part works, if you dish your President it’s ok .Other wise don’t talk politics.Lol You guys are a joke.

There has hardly been anything political. Skip over it.... this thread is highly useful.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
I hate to burst your bubble but Ovechkin wins it by virtue of playing less games.

In years past when guys were tied with a different number of games played, they still split the award. It happened in 03/04 when Nash, Iginla and Kovalchuk all had 41 goals but played 80, 81 and 81 games respectively and it happened in 09/10 when Crosby and Stamkos each scored 51. Crosby did it in 81 games and Stamkos in 82.

Reactions: talkinaway

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
In years past when guys were tied with a different number of games played, they still split the award. It happened in 03/04 when Nash, Iginla and Kovalchuk all had 41 goals but played 80, 81 and 81 games respectively and it happened in 09/10 when Crosby and Stamkos each scored 51. Crosby did it in 81 games and Stamkos in 82.

Yup. Splitting is allowed in the Rocket, so Pasta and Ovi win if there are no more regular season games. Art Ross has tiebreakers: more goals, fewer games played, and then first goal scored. (I presume that goes by the n-th game you played, but I'm not sure - n-th game of your season doesn't quite work for a player who might have been traded.)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is there any doubt as to who will be playing Patient Zero once this is overcome ...

So15iJo.jpg

Reactions: Bergyesque and BTO

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Completely fine to vilify Gobert. Doesn't matter if he didn't know he had it, doing what he did (with his teammates as well, not just with the mics) was ignorant and negligent. Actions have consequences, and he jeopardized the lives of others with what he did. I hope he's riddled with guilt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad