Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2020-3-12_13-40-16.png

Please keep your comments focused on how COVID-19 could affect the end of the Bruins season. This thread will be heavily moderated.

World Map of COVID-19

It would be heartbreaking for the players and fans to see this marvelous season just end with no outcome but we need to prepare ourselves mentally that the possibility exists.

Last edited:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I would love to work from home but our company avoids that like.... well..... the plague.

They will be the last to do anything.

31721808-scared-ostrich-burying-its-head-in-sand.jpg

Reactions: lopey

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
It appears gas prices are falling. Maybe a bit of good news in this shit storm.

I'm not driving anywhere in this shitstorm!

Of course, that probably IS why gas prices are falling.

I figured this weekend that the season was done. Even sold my tickets last Saturday, and I think that was the smartest decision I've made in my life, considering that dumbass Gobert who went all Marchand on the microphones was there the day before. Who knows what else in the Garden he licked?

I'd be shocked if we made it to the playoffs, and as such, it seems like there's no reason to continue with the regular season. Game over. No Stanley Cup. Yay us, we win the Presidents Cup. Ovi steals the Rocket from Pasta by virtue of having played fewer games. Whee.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I Talk about solar in peoples houses, I imagine that will be slowing down just a wee bit

I think we are gonna see a lot of things come to a halt for a little bit

Reactions: BMC

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I Talk about solar in peoples houses, I imagine that will be slowing down just a wee bit

I think we are gonna see a lot of things come to a halt for a little bit

My dad runs off solar in the mountains of Vermont..in the summer you barely need a generator unless you're watching TV all day. the new solar panel are very powerful. I have the model # of a really good one from Canada

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
My wife is a case worker who visits a lot of nursing home and a lot of people who need dependent care. I have no idea how she's going to be able to work.

I had knee surgery three months ago. This morning, my surgeon cleared me to return to work at the end of the month. I told him that I was worried because I still needed to use handrails to go up and down stairs or ramps. He said not to worry and that this stuff was all overblown. I have the kind of job where I can't imagine any way in which I'd be able to telecommute. I'll have to go in.

Not looking forward to April.

Reactions: Lady Rhian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->