Confirmed with Link: NHL pauses 2019-20 season II - MOD WARNING IN POST 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Today is one of those days I’m happy I gave up Facebook for Lent. I can only imagine what people are saying...

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The thing that got me was the hand shaking.....dumb f***s.....great example.
The incubation period can be 5 days before you start feeling its effect - a major one is shortness of breath

if the President was infected 4 days ago he might not be showing effects yet but passing it on to others

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
The President is not getting tested ????

because apparently he could have it and it would look bad

So he’s walking around potentially infecting others

my God

I imagine he has been tested regardless of its result but I won't talk politics.

Times are about to get interesting between the two extremes of overreacting and doubters.

I hope everyone here and families stay healthy and those who are unable to work from home still are paid to be home as much as possible.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I see I haven't missed much today :laugh:

Usually i'm stoked; at this time of day we're in a GDT discussing lineups, etc. I'm bummed we won't be doing that for the next three or four weeks....or (i hope not though) for the rest of the season....

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

What is the thinking? They're going to test every player and personnel and fully disinfect the facility with a view to doing what? Players and personnel would still be exposed when traveling and staying in other cities.

They can't move faster than the time it takes for the virus to be under control.

Lo97

May 10, 2019
Ugh. It's the right call but it sucks especially for us. We were the favorite and it was an important year given our core's ages.

Maybe they will end the regular season and re-evaluate for the playoffs. Start a bit late by current standings.

Sucks that Pasta won't get 50 but gets to share the Rocket with Ovi
I hate to burst your bubble but Ovechkin wins it by virtue of playing less games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad