GDT: NHL Outdoors | FLYERS (A) vs. Bruins (H) | Sunday, Feb. 21 | 7:30 pm ET | NBCSN, SN, SN1, TVAS

The Grim Reaper

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
Everything about the game is great from a viewing perspective but I do think the sun glare is problematic as a competitive advantage.

I understand that perspective, but one game a season shouldn’t hurt too much for some amazing entertainment. For fans, I think this is peak entertainment from what we’ve got from outdoor games in the past.

Reactions: saffronleaf

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
They should have started this game a little later. The pictures with it still being a little daylight but the sun now behind the mountains are gorgeous. But of course it is the end of the period and will be night by the start of the second.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
I understand that perspective, but one game a season shouldn’t hurt too much for some amazing entertainment. For fans, I think this is peak entertainment from what we’ve got from outdoor games in the past.

Yeah looks like it's gone now anyway and the game's tied, not the end of the world. Yeah overall I love outdoor games.

trigzter

Feb 3, 2011
PA
will the B's be called for a penalty this game? im taking bets. not that they have done anything egregious

Richard Lather

Jan 28, 2020
Hopefully that wakes Coyle up. Boston could really use him on his game.

Also man, Ritchie has been a monster in front of Hart tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad