GDT: NHL - non Bruins- Draft Picks and Deals discussion.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
Very unlikely he waives his NMC after a year.

We have a very good goalie situation and I don’t see either of their values going down short term. There will be a time to make a decision there but not this year. Also no shot I’m giving either to Toronto. Don’t think I could deal with being on the other side of a Rask deal.

They do have a couple in the pipeline who should be ready in a year. If the team is in a worse situation last year it should be easy to ask him where he wants to win and make the playoffs. Unless a crazy offer is presented I can't see him moved this offseason but possibly next

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I don't want anything but centers drafted today. Just get the best available on the board and move on

I fully expect 4 LHD and a couple LWs

The depth on the LW is shockingly bad after the NHL level, worse than the center position. I wouldn't mind it at all if they picked up some talent on the LW in the draft.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
So Rogers cell service is out across Canada?

I'm supposed to speak with my Canadian Boss this AM and his phone isn't ringing good to know. I think hes traveling this afternoon and probably doesn't want to be bothered now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad