NHL News/Notes XIX

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
NHL owners approve 3x3.5 inch patch for jersey advertising starting 22-23.
The main boards is an absolute disaster. The NBA did this with a 2.5x2.5 sponsor ad and you barely notice them. With all the money the league has lost (combined with the money we need to grow) this is completely fine.

NewMuzu24

May 28, 2018
Probably a good move to wait to implement in 22-23. Might see a big bump in sales this year if a bunch of fans want to make sure to get their jerseys before there are ads on them. I know some of my family members that are big fans are definitely going to throw a fit but then pay out for jerseys before the ads go on.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA

Triple tragedy: Three teenaged boys killed in Surrey when car slams into tree | The Province

Very sad. No relationship mentioned to Sharks Reimer, but there could be some.

Very sad. This is in no way placing blame, but it troubles me seeing people that young driving a Focus RS. Way too much power.

I was lucky enough in high school to be given a 1976 Mercedes 300D to drive (this was in 1999-2001). It saved my life because it took 20 minutes to get to 55mph and had so much body roll, you had to take turns like you were driving Miss Daisy. If I had the car I have now, I would have ended up a statistic because my ego definitely would write a check my butt couldn't cash.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad