NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
iu

Wait, someone else wanted schnitzel sandwich??

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Ja, it was in my consideration. We have close German friends and have been over there a few times. Schnitzel on its own is heavenly and is absolute ambrosia when paired with a bakery-fresh brötchen.

I was telling @Captain Dave Poulin that when I was living over there, we would have the little jobsite gut trucks come out to the ranges when we were out doing quals. Then we had The Schnitzel Man, who would pull up, start throwing schnitzel on the flattop, and drive the other guys away. You would see their lines just shift over to the schnitzel truck. Best work lunches ever.

This makes me glad I picked it now then. I had absolutely no other ideas for sandwich.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Internet is still out, so phone it is. The M.A.D. Cats are extremely proud to add the pinnacle of automotive styling, Franco Scaglione's Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 Stradale.

alfa-romeo-33-stradale-supercar-sunday.jpg

In addition to being one of the first consumer-available Supercars, the Stradale was the first street legal vehicle with butterfly doors:

Kevin-Van-Campenhout-Alfa-Romeo-33-Stradale-23-1200x628-2.jpg

@Captain Dave Poulin I know you asked for a year for these, but all 18 produced over 3 years were slightly different in weird ways like 1 vs 2 windshield wipers and even number of headlights. There are less than 10 remaining and they'd be into 8 figures if one was ever sold.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Internet is still out, so phone it is. The M.A.D. Cats are extremely proud to add the pinnacle of automotive styling, Franco Scaglione's Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 Stradale.

In addition to being one of the first consumer-available Supercars, the Stradale was the first street legal vehicle with butterfly doors:

@Captain Dave Poulin I know you asked for a year for these, but all 18 produced over 3 years were slightly different in weird ways like 1 vs 2 windshield wipers. There are less than 10 remaining and they'd be into 8 figures if one was ever sold.

Yosh, it's fine. What a f***ing stunning beauty.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)

@Captain Dave Poulin I know you asked for a year for these, but all 18 produced over 3 years were slightly different in weird ways like 1 vs 2 windshield wipers. There are less than 10 remaining and they'd be into 8 figures if one was ever sold.

This is THE car that made me thinking how often can the headlights glass break

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Second one is quick because phone. I need a TV show and the GOAT is there and fits with the general vibe of the org. No thought required.

mad-men.jpg

Nothing happened in most episodes and it didn't matter. Roger Sterling is the best character in the history of the medium.

@Lord Defect is back up.
Oh man, you're going to love the Jon Hamm Skip the Dishes commercials when you get back across the border. :laugh:

Spoiler alert: this is the worst series of commercials of all time.

Last edited:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Oh man, you're going to love the Jon Hamm Skip the Dishes commercials when you get back across the border. :laugh:

Spoiler alert: this is the worst series of commercials of all time.
Have you seen the Barstool commercials? I'd rather watch the Jon Hamm Skip the Dishes commercials on a loop for 24 hours than see the Barstool one once.

I'd say it's probably the worst thing I've ever seen put on TV and I'm not even being hyperbolic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad