NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
As the entire Quackverse is aware, the Quebec Lapins are all about aesthetic pleasure - we find all the talk about money and profit to be painfully misguided. Having said that, the Lapins think that no household is complete without at least one shower curtain and two bedspreads from the TryHardGarbage shop, which we know for a fact ships as far as Thailand! Jk, you don't have to do that ... as long as you don't mind being a human loser ...

Anyway, our team may or may not ever turn a profit (spoiler alert: we will, our drafter won't), but since we are about things like beauty and speed and pleasure and sweet lovemaking, we know for a fact that we have KILLED this draft according to our principles, and according to everything else HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Isn't that right COMIQUES DU HAHAHA!

We couldn't resist this f***ing thing. It is gorgeous, with an unusual but kick-ass color. And it flies like a motherf***er. And oh, you better believe that it has been modernized and tricked the f*** out on the inside - I'm talking about rockets, rail guns, armor plating, air conditioning, et motherscrunching cetera, with ZERO effect on its top speed.

brucc88cke54826-1-0066_81916.jpg

i441111.jpg

Team Automobile - Saga Noren's 1977 Olive Green Porsche 911 S from "Bron/Broen" ("The Bridge")

@Young Sandwich
My favourite show that I found on Netflix ever. And it was taken off of Netflix Canada shortly after I watched it, so I couldn't even share the greatness with my friends.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Given the selections rolling in from other teams threatening a run, LA is re-ordering its draft board in order to ensure that this selection doesn't get sniped. Discovered deep in the heart of Europe, our next pick is well known for excellent taste. Despite a simple background, it is impossible to argue with the the pedigree. Take a giant, pork cutlet, bread it, fry it, and stick it on a token bun with a leaf of lettuce and maybe some cheese. LA selects as its sandwich, the Schnitzelbrötchen.

Schnitzel_Sandwich.png

Now, to be clear, this isn't the Americanized, foodie take on these glorious delicacies. There is no garlic aioli or other such nonsense here. If you are walking around with one of those bastardized versions in our house, you might just get shanked.

@Hollywood Couturier

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Are you interested? We have to see if anyone drops out - if so, you could take over that franchise. Or possibly add a new franchise. You would be most welcome - we just have to see how is best to do it.

I think I'd prefer a new team that I can really build from the ground up. I already have a name and team philosophy in mind. You have an easy to read spreadsheet of everything that's been drafted so far? Because I just tried looking at the first couple of posts and my brain melted.

He would balance out @Striiker's new expansion team.

Yep, that coward is getting dragged in here eventually, one way or another.

I'd relish the opportunity take on @Striiker as an expansion rival.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I think I'd prefer a new team that I can really build from the ground up. I already have a name and team philosophy in mind. You have an easy to read spreadsheet of everything that's been drafted so far? Because I just tried looking at the first couple of posts and my brain melted.

I don't have one yet, but I am working on it - it's just going to take a little while. I'd prefer you to start a franchise also, and I'd like to design shit for it. We just have to confirm a few things, but consider yourself in.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Given the selections rolling in from other teams threatening a run, LA is re-ordering its draft board in order to ensure that this selection doesn't get sniped. Discovered deep in the heart of Europe, our next pick is well known for excellent taste. Despite a simple background, it is impossible to argue with the the pedigree. Take a giant, pork cutlet, bread it, fry it, and stick it on a token bun with a leaf of lettuce and maybe some cheese. LA selects as its sandwich, the Schnitzelbrötchen.

View attachment 401597

Now, to be clear, this isn't the Americanized, foodie take on these glorious delicacies. There is no garlic aioli or other such nonsense here. If you are walking around with one of those bastardized versions in our house, you might just get shanked.

@Hollywood Couturier

iu

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
You're too late. Smart people grabbed the good ones early.

Oh, there are some good ones left. In fact, that's what worries me. Leaving behind a few good posters.
There’s nothing that says you can’t draft someone with a team. If you trust them.

I also have some leftover ideas if you get stuck. Hearing some names might jog a memory.

You would be high on the list if you weren't my arch rival. I have a number of good names in mind. It's picking one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad