NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE TEN! Part ONE!

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Same. Can't stand them. But when I have to wear them, I do enjoy color-coordinating them with my underpants. True story.

iu

Note: I dislike myself for posting this, knowing that Bill Watterson was adamantly against authorizing the commercial use of his amazing characters.

BernieParent

Mar 13, 2009
"Amidst this wholly peculiar franchise-building exercise, the ownership of the Tampa Bay FireSticks admit that they particularly enjoy the food categories. The discussion process for our choices evoke wonderful memories of special meals and other great times. The same can be said for our favourite pizza and restaurant. A certain young lady with whom we were quite taken worked at a local restaurant around 1990 called Au Pied du Feu. Among their many delicious varieties of pizza, one stood out by incorporating another wonderful Italian specialty. We are, of course talking about the pizzaghetti.

iu

"How could one not love spaghetti and sauce -- which is the key -- baked into an all-dressed pizza? It is the perfect carb overdose. And now if you will excuse us, we believe we will take an early lunch."

Back it goes to @Lord Defect.

BernieParent

Mar 13, 2009
The St. Paul Stay Pufts introduce our official team Movie Score.
There were quite a few contenders, but we think this one edged out the competition of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] as well as fit our team a little better.

@Striiker what is best in life?

iu

Just last night I was looking at my list and thinking it was snipe-proof. You, m'Lord, have struck me to the very heart of my franchise score.

iu

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I have that shit on ignore lol
I read it but I don’t post there.

I recognize that I only have casual fan knowledge of the NBA and the last thing I’m going to do is make the exact mistake I often mock others for making with hockey, where I have opinions on players that are based on a shitty eye test and the repetitive storylines from fans/media. I know nothing so I keep my mouth shut. :laugh:

That said, it’s fun to read the drama as someone who is only loosely invested.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I read it but I don’t post there.

I recognize that I only have casual fan knowledge of the NBA and the last thing I’m going to do is make the exact mistake I often mock others for making with hockey, where I have opinions on players that are based on a shitty eye test and the repetitive storylines from fans/media. I know nothing so I keep my mouth shut. :laugh:

That said, it’s fun to read the drama as someone who is only loosely invested.
I can't f***ing take the burn Simmons at the stake narrative. It makes me want to stick toothpicks in my pupils

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad