NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE SEVEN! Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
The Pufts will select the defensemen with the all time record for PIM, with 3381.
9ECB55AD-8B10-4D0F-A97D-F51224CBF71F.jpeg

Marty McSorley
@Magua, you’re turn in the box.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
As our Urban Legend, the Honolulu Ghibli select......The Ghost of Biggie Smalls.

As the ritual goes, look into the mirror and repeat the name “Biggie Smalls” three times to summon his spirit. If you’re feeling extra frisky, do it on Halloween when Satan is throwing his yearly bash. The consequences are your own.

@DancingPanther — howdy

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
As our Urban Legend, the Honolulu Ghibli select......The Ghost of Biggie Smalls.

As the ritual goes, look into the mirror and repeat the name “Biggie Smalls” three times to summon his spirit. If you’re feeling extra frisky, do it on Halloween when Satan is throwing his yearly bash. The consequences are your own.

@DancingPanther — howdy

upload_2021-5-2_19-53-21.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm the last person you would expect to have a spite-deficient organization, right? But I'm looking through my rational shit, and it is very sincere. I need someone capable of spite. I also need someone who is a strategist, and who better to satisfy these qualities than a criminal mastermind, who is still somehow the good guy? A man capable of total vengeance. And he is the ultimate survivor, which will come in handy as we head into the unknown.

The greatest character from the greatest show in TV history, "Gomorrah." L'immortale.

FirstAromaticArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

Team TV/Movie Character - Ciro Di Marzio, AKA "The Immortal"

@pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad