GDT: NHL Global Series: Sweden 2023 | Nov 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th | Detroit, Minnesota, Ottawa, Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
Not even Londoners manage to fill an arena when tickets costs 200+ dollars.
That's what an game NHL costs. It's also the same price as Theatre Tickets or Dinner. I am paying $100 for parking tonight in London.

Fans who can't fork out normal for normal prices NHL tickets 4 times every couple years don't deserve the NHL games.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Isn't MacEwen supposed to be "good" at fighting?

No.

We went from Watson who can’t win any fights (except against MacEwan) to MacEwan who doesn’t win any fights.

Before that was Boro who rarely won fights.

It’s all about making Chris Neil’s legacy look good.

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
Stützle was annoyed in interview with swedish rink reporter, lol. He got some questions that required same answers (get pucks on net) and also about his goal the other night.

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
I am not sure I understand what you mean, can you elaborate?
Didn't you know?
Guys who dominated juniors, got drafted top 10, put up about a point per game in the AHL and now sit at about half a point per game in their first full NHL-season - all after having missed almost a whole season due to illness - clearly are not talented enough to be anything more than a fringe NHLer. Or something like that. It doesn't make any sense at all, but such comments sadly are par for the course from some people.

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
That's what an game NHL costs. It's also the same price as Theatre Tickets or Dinner. I am paying $100 for parking tonight in London.

Fans who can't fork out normal for normal prices NHL tickets 4 times every couple years don't deserve the NHL games.
That is harsh take. Quite many people do not afford those prices. I went to some games when tickets were about 85 dollars.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
kinda cool - watched the buffalo game last night - and watching this sanderson and faber look to have so much more all around potential than power. these two are going to be 25-30 minute game controllers soon

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
This game is awful. These teams have been waiting for OT since the 10 minute mark in the 3rd.

Reactions: Sascha

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Didn't you know?
Guys who dominated juniors, got drafted top 10, put up about a point per game in the AHL and now sit at about half a point per game in their first full NHL-season - all after having missed almost a whole season due to illness - clearly are not talented enough to be anything more than a fringe NHLer. Or something like that. It doesn't make any sense at all, but such comments sadly are par for the course from some people.
I am looking at production only and I thought they were doing better than they are. IMO Faber should be good for 40 pts and Rossi 50 a season. So many guys in the NHL are producing at well over 60 pt pace when they shouldn't be close to that talent wise.

No. The prices are bullshit and the sooner fans stop going to games the sooner they will have to bring them down to a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad