NHL Gamecenter Live - Review/Discussion

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
You can still find some free illegal streams for Norfolk games, so you probably shouldn't get the AHL package. It's not very good quality anyways.

I'm considering getting GameCenter Live, but I don't know how to get past the local blackouts. Does anybody know how to do it? PM?

Is it based on the address you register with or the location you are logging in from? if it's the latter then couldn't you just use a vpn to log in from a different location to watch our local games?

Blackouts are based on your IP address when you log in to watch the game(s). Best bet is to get a vpn service with exit servers outside of north america. This will allow you to see all playoff games as well as any regular season games that are nationally broadcast (NBC Sports).

This will be my first season doing this but it should work fine. Also, you can save money by signing up through a european ip address ($100) or a Russian or Ukraine ip address ($75) versus the $160 north america fee.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
so, if this game will be on Hockeystreams tonight and i take their subscription tomorrow or few days from now - will i be still able to watch this game?

BearFlag

Aug 12, 2013
Orange County, CA
Has anyone watched Gamecenter Live on a phablet (5+" screen)? I heard that some apps look distorted on bigger high resolution screens and was wondering if this is the case for Gamecenter Live.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Has anyone watched Gamecenter Live on a phablet (5+" screen)? I heard that some apps look distorted on bigger high resolution screens and was wondering if this is the case for Gamecenter Live.

You're going to have a problem getting duck games on any iOS device in SoCal. And likely android devices using an app as well. You can't get around the blackouts without jail breaking the device.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I applied yesterday, still no answer from them. If someone have an odd invite, i'd appreciate

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Apply again, I got mine the same day.

Love it so far,

Did it again. Fingers crossed :laugh:
I have a very limited free time now but i`m willing to take the subscription for one month to test it out, since they offer to watch games on the demand. I like that feature very much :)

Only good reviews about them so i`m very excited to get the ball rolling but they don`t send me that invite :cry:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Pretty frustrated. Already been a week and i have applied twice - still no answer from Hockey Streams.

Does GCL subscription is for regular season only?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad