Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
My guess is they wont sign anyoneelse besides Smith. F'ing team

41GWHyU1MyL._AC_.jpg

Reactions: BrainOfJ

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Breaking news... The Bruins sign no one as usual.

Can't accuse Bergevin of not putting in the work this off-season for the Habs, even if I don't agree with all of the moves. I've refrained from taking shots at Sweeney except for the Miller signing, but I would be lying if I didn't say I was concerned. Need Don the Godfather to bring in his unbridled enthusiasm.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Bearclaw

Jul 25, 2013
California
Can't accuse Bergevin of not putting in the work this off-season for the Habs, even if I don't agree with all of the moves. I've refrained from taking shots at Sweeney except for the Miller signing, but I would be lying if I didn't say I was concerned. Need Don the Godfather to bring in his unbridled enthusiasm.
Honestly, I'm more concerned with his (Donny's) piss-poor reach draft picks than I am his FA abilities, though those aren't good either.

Reactions: OV

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus

Price of Molson/Coors goes up

That's a good deal, for both parties, and done a full year before Gallagher's current contracts expires. The Habs have been really productive this offseason. The amount and especially the term they gave Anderson are absurd, but it's a calculated gamble, and otherwise they've done well to secure Toffoli and Edmundson and make sure they lock away Gallagher before a busy offseason for re-signings coming up next year. They've clearly had a plan of wanting to add some muscle and improve their winger stocks, and they're executing it.

Meanwhile, in Bruins-land, having an achievable plan seems like a foreign concept and it's all so much whistling in the wind...

Reactions: kjpm

tremha

Mar 9, 2011
You were too quick, like the Tampa players getting on Chara,lol. I just added to it before you replied. Move out Moore and Bjork in some kind of deal to get a partner for Mac, add Ritchie or a prospect and or pick if needed. That equals close to 4.4 million to 6 off the cap.

The goalie they signed could be sent to the ECHL, McKegg makes no sense.
Moore Ritchie and Bjorne have $0 trade value. You have to add legitimate prospects and / or picks to get rid of Moore.

Reactions: Serge
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad