Prospect Info: NHL Entry Draft thread: LA Kings select Quinton Byfield 2nd Overall (Part 3)

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Montreal already has some real nice prospects and now they add Guhle.
I’m watching Scouching doing a live draft feed and he really does not like Guhle. In fairness his passing metrics are horrific... his pure D metrics are decent apparently. I have no view myself.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Lukas Reichel taken by Chicago. That might be a bit of a reach.

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
Thought for sure Toronto would go guhle or maybe Schneider. Of course though lol

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
No disrespect to Mayor, but I called Kings trading up for Schneider.... YESTERDAY. I told you all they where high on him. But I'm a lying clown and kid from Ottawa, right? You people are something else.

Hoven's record speaks for itself. You can say you called Schneider before John posted an almost 3500 word article. You can say "no disrespect, but..." all you want, but saying something before he did when he puts in a lot of work writing these articles and communicating with multiple resources suggests you're not really recognizing the amount of effort he put in.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I’m watching Scouching doing a live draft feed and he really does not like Guhle. In fairness his passing metrics are horrific... his pure D metrics are decent apparently. I have no view myself.

I think Guhle is going to carve out a nice top 4 role in the NHL. Kid is a good skater, already has the size and can play physical. We’ll see how it turns out.

La sports fan

Oct 5, 2020
Hoven's record speaks for itself. You can say you called Schneider before John posted an almost 3500 word article. You can say "no disrespect, but..." all you want, but saying something before he did when he puts in a lot of work writing these articles and communicating with multiple resources suggests you're not really recognizing the amount of effort he put in.

I'm sincere when I say no disrespect, I appreciate all the work Mayor does. In a rush to justify myself, I might have came off as a pompous ass, not my intention......sorry. Again, what I meant by saying that is that I'm obviously getting legit info that even mayor is saying it.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
I'm sincere when I say no disrespect, I appreciate all the work Mayor does. In a rush to justify myself, I might have came off as a pompous ass

giphy.gif

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
i wanted Paterka or Reichel, didn’t think Reichel would go so high though.

I’d also add Evangelista to my list. London is just a factory for producing quality players. The Hunter Bros. do a fantastic job developing kids. Model junior franchise.

sweatypickle

Jul 19, 2005
I'm sincere when I say no disrespect, I appreciate all the work Mayor does. In a rush to justify myself, I might have came off as a pompous ass, not my intention......sorry. Again, what I meant by saying that is that I'm obviously getting legit info that even mayor is saying it.

:thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad