Prospect Info: NHL Entry Draft Discussion Thread - First Round Tuesday October 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Jarvis isn't making it past Edmonton.

Dubas hasn't shown a willingness to move up so if anything I expect him to trade back if/when Jarvis is off the board.

I'm hoping (realistically) we walk out with Lapierre, Amirov or Mercer.

Last edited:

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Lundell is who I'm hoping. He has Selke potential.
If he makes it to our pick I'd be happy to see him join our group of forward prospects.

Basically I'd be happy with (realistically):
  • Lundell
  • Jarvis
  • Schneider
  • Amirov
  • Zary
The Lapierre injury history scares me off a bit (remember Luca Cereda?), But if the Leafs medical team doesn't see any problem it shouldn't bother us either.

Excited to see who we walk away with tonight! Too bad we don't get the 2nd round shown tonight as well. Gonna be stuck at work checking the updates to see we take tomorrow

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Jarvis isn't making it past Edmonton.

Dubas hasn't shown a willingness to move up so if anything I expect him to trade back it Jarvis is off the board.

I'm hoping (realistically) we walk out with Lapierre, Amirov or Mercer.
I imagine Lapierre is who the Leafs will want/draft.

mydnyte

Sep 8, 2004
If he makes it to our pick I'd be happy to see him join our group of forward prospects.

Basically I'd be happy with (realistically):
  • Lundell
  • Jarvis
  • Schneider
  • Amirov
  • Zary
The Lapierre injury history scares me off a bit (remember Luca Cereda?), But if the Leafs medical team doesn't see any problem it shouldn't bother us either.

Excited to see who we walk away with tonight! Too bad we don't get the 2nd round shown tonight as well. Gonna be stuck at work checking the updates to see we take tomorrow
he had a heart condition, slightly different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad