GDT: NHL DRAFT | Friday, June 24th, 5pm MT (NBCSN, SN) | Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Even if we do nothing, our D will improve as Bigras and Zadorov gain experience.

Roy has to allow that to happen first.

I just had to bring it up, couldn't help myself really. :D

Who knows maybe we end up with someone out of UFA that is good, an isn't overpaid.

I'd just be happy if they picked up a solid 5/6 right hander that we didn't have to pay 3-4M for.

There is a big part of me that thinks Roy will attempt to run FB as a top pairing defender next year. Even after we pay Barrie 6M/yr.

(I also really wanted a D with our pick, but I like Jost)

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
I'd be surprised if they trade Holden as they need him to be exposed under the 40/70 gms expansion rule.

Gah. I keep forgetting about expansion. That's got to have a huge impact on not only every team this summer but deals made during next season and especially at the trade deadline.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Anyone haev a radio stream where they're talking about the prospects and not the NHL team so much. Also tired of listening to Button and Pierre

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Did max Jones pretty much fall into Anaheim's lap, or is that about where he was ranked?

Ranked right around there, 21st between Gauthier and DeBrincat. His highest ranking is 14 from International Scouting, lowest is 42 from Button and 30 from Lowetide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad