Post-Game Talk: NHL Draft - Day 2 - Part II

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Well the odds are definitely better that some kids out of 200 will be better than the one we picked, but odds are better that some will also be worse too.

You can choose anyone you like , I bet the odds are better. When you pick a player that should have been picked in the 5th round at best the odds aren't on your side. If you want to be delusional, knock yourself out.

Reactions: Gordoff

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
You can choose anyone you like , I bet the odds are better. When you pick a player that should have been picked in the 5th round at best the odds aren't on your side. If you want to be delusional, knock yourself out.
Delusional? If you're going to say that one pick is likely to be worse than a few of 200 other picks its not really anything special you're saying. Chances were also better that some players picked after Bergeron would be better than him....doesn't make it a smart way to compare picks.

Reactions: duffy

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I can live with nepotism in the 5th round - at this stage basically every pick is a stab in the dark and see what you hit, so you may as well take a punt on someone you have a little inside info on. Hopefully young Mason turns into a player.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Donny sure loves his dman. He has done a fantastic job on building the D I'll give him that. We have vak zboril and lauzon knocking on the door and we have no space to put them in.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Man, Tampa always taking a goon per draft now.

Our boss already has his own hired goons. He doesn't need to acquire more!

vlcsnap-00073.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad