NHL Draft and Fan Fest Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I was on twitter before our pick and saw something about the possibility of Schneider to NJ. The Pens fan next to me saw the same thing on twitter and I just laughed it off until I noticed something strange going on. What was going on before the Devils pick was completely different then during the other picks. As soon as I saw a paper get handed to Gary I immediately jumped up out of me seat and started to scream "WE GOT CORY SCHNEIDER!!!". People looked at me like I was crazy until Gary said "there has been a trade". Then BAM. CORY SCHNEIDER! I went ballistic from being so happy! I was in 129. Great view of everything.

I didn't see the Cory rumors, but ya I knew something was up too. Someone just assumed they went into a commercial break, but ya I saw Gary get that same piece of paper. Sent the trade signal off like crazy.

Just never expected that to be the trade.

Status Quo*

I didn't see the Cory rumors, but ya I knew something was up too. Someone just assumed they went into a commercial break, but ya I saw Gary get that same piece of paper. Sent the trade signal off like crazy.

Just never expected that to be the trade.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 30 Jun

NJ-VAN trade coming up. Hearing Cory Schneider to the Devs?

I saw that right before Bettman got handed the paper.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 30 Jun

NJ-VAN trade coming up. Hearing Cory Schneider to the Devs?

I saw that right before Bettman got handed the paper.

The last thing I saw on twitter was the Bobby Ryan nonsense.
When I saw the paper being handed over to Bettman, I honestly just thought Lou was trading down for more picks. I didn't think too much of it. So I wasn't thinking anything when I heard Vancouver.

Until I heard the word 'goaltender' and I had a mini fit thinking it was Luongo. Then I heard "Cor-" and it felt like the building was going to implode from everyone inhaling.

And then the rest happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad