NHL Draft and Fan Fest Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Status Quo*

What's the wifi deal with the Rock? Do I need a password to connect to the internet? Finally got a smartphone last week :laugh:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Unless I'm mistaken, I could have sworn I got one in my original STH package. It looked like a credit card with a Devils logo and had my full name and my account number on it. Am I cray-cray and inventing this in my mind?

I got my own sth two years ago and never got one. It's a moot point anyway since I'm not going in at 12:30.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Hey all, I have a free pair of tickets to the Draft that are available. Send me a PM and I will email them over to you. I am going to trust whoever is taking them not to re-sell them but to go and have a great time.

EDIT: Tickets have been given away.

Last edited:

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Pictures/Videos (not mine) from today

Chris Christie: http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=635&id=261716&cmpid=embed-share-video
Cake Boss Cake: http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=635&id=261471&cmpid=embed-share-video

2013+NHL+Draft+Fan+Fest+Memorabilia+Show+yjS3Gv9cLlal.jpg

image.jpg

photo_25cropped.jpg

2013+NHL+Draft+Fan+Fest+Memorabilia+Show+1RsX6umRP7Ml.jpg

2013+NHL+Draft+Fan+Fest+Memorabilia+Show+b1eSPuxzsjCl.jpg

2013+NHL+Draft+Fan+Fest+Memorabilia+Show+fO5hFIfsnwFl.jpg

2013-06-30T203614Z_1557027707_GM1E9710CN701_RTRMADP_3_NHL-DRAFT.JPG

2013-06-30T203325Z_1949308911_GM1E9710CG601_RTRMADP_3_NHL-DRAFT.JPG

Mr.Krinkle

Hello there children
Apr 2, 2007
Kitchen
After all that **** talk about people selling them and whatnot - there were team reps handing out tix at that fanfest thing. I got a laugh out of that. My buddy who I gave my two tickets to said ebay was littered with people asking 200 bucks for them as he was stacking up rounds for us. Would've loved to see one of those kids roll up and see a rep with a stack of about 200 tickets just handing them to people

DevilChuk*

After all that **** talk about people selling them and whatnot - there were team reps handing out tix at that fanfest thing. I got a laugh out of that. My buddy who I gave my two tickets to said ebay was littered with people asking 200 bucks for them as he was stacking up rounds for us. Would've loved to see one of those kids roll up and see a rep with a stack of about 200 tickets just handing them to people

Like most people thought would happen.

I was surprised how packed it was yesterday though. I didn't expect the ENTIRE upper bowl to be filled (except the part with the stage).. Thought they were only opening up a few sections.

Really fun atmosphere even if it only lasted until shortly after the trade.

Mr.Krinkle

Hello there children
Apr 2, 2007
Kitchen
Yeah I was shocked at how packed it was too - I got to sit in my regular seats for the start of it, then started moving around and quickly realized how few open seats there really were. I was in 215 for the trade announcement and it was a great vantage point for taking it the sheer amount of fans there. Just a sea of people upstairs - I think we had more people there than we do for a Tuesday game against Florida.

DevilChuk*

Yeah I was shocked at how packed it was too - I got to sit in my regular seats for the start of it, then started moving around and quickly realized how few open seats there really were. I was in 215 for the trade announcement and it was a great vantage point for taking it the sheer amount of fans there. Just a sea of people upstairs - I think we had more people there than we do for a Tuesday game against Florida.

I walked in and was seriously in shock haha.

I found some seats on the mezzanine balcony (123?) and was there for the trade. Perfect perspective on everything... TV crews right below us, all the teams and the stage laid out in front of us.

I even brought binoculars and was having lots of fun watching the tables discuss their picks. The first few picks I noticed the Devils table was pretty silent and non-chalant.. all the other tables had lots of activity except them. Once they were on the clock, I knew something was up as they were still not talking.. and no jersey was on the table. I called trade to my buddy moments before Bettman began walking to the stage.

Not going to lie.. that was one of the coolest moments as Devil fan. We knew we had just made a rather large trade..

I'm thinking its Vanek or Ryan.. then he says Vancouver and I immediately panic.. please not Luongo or Bieska.. never even considered Schneider. It took a few seconds for everyone to realize what had just happened and then the place EXPLODED haha!

Awesome day..

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I walked in and was seriously in shock haha.

I found some seats on the mezzanine balcony (123?) and was there for the trade. Perfect perspective on everything... TV crews right below us, all the teams and the stage laid out in front of us.

I even brought binoculars and was having lots of fun watching the tables discuss their picks. The first few picks I noticed the Devils table was pretty silent and non-chalant.. all the other tables had lots of activity except them. Once they were on the clock, I knew something was up as they were still not talking.. and no jersey was on the table. I called trade to my buddy moments before Bettman began walking to the stage.

Not going to lie.. that was one of the coolest moments as Devil fan. We knew we had just made a rather large trade..

I'm thinking its Vanek or Ryan.. then he says Vancouver and I immediately panic.. please not Luongo or Bieska.. never even considered Schneider. It took a few seconds for everyone to realize what had just happened and then the place EXPLODED haha!

Awesome day..

Same reaction here. Was shocked that the place was filled to the brim. Ya it thinned out after the trade but even into the 2nd round there was a decent crowd (pretty sure half the crowd was on line for a pic of the cup at that point)

I saw early on that Bettman received an envelope or some papers and immediately knew something was up. Called trade too though I was with you. Was waiting to hear Boston or Anaheim. Gary calls the trade place explodes. One guy screams "we got Marty's heir" and it really sunk in.

Ottawa couple turned to me and asked if they heard right. I said ya and they just went "wow"

One guy was upset though. He really wanted Shinkurak lol

Ranger fan friend was shocked and pissed that it was such a steal.

DevilChuk*

Same reaction here. Was shocked that the place was filled to the brim. Ya it thinned out after the trade but even into the 2nd round there was a decent crowd (pretty sure half the crowd was on line for a pic of the cup at that point)

I saw early on that Bettman received an envelope or some papers and immediately knew something was up. Called trade too though I was with you. Was waiting to hear Boston or Anaheim. Gary calls the trade place explodes. One guy screams "we got Marty's heir" and it really sunk in.

Ottawa couple turned to me and asked if they heard right. I said ya and they just went "wow"

One guy was upset though. He really wanted Shinkurak lol

Ranger fan friend was shocked and pissed that it was such a steal.

You were with me :amazed:

I was sitting next to a Rangers fan who asked me before the draft started what we were doing about our goalie situation.. god damn was he quiet and sinking low into his chair when that thing was announced.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I was with 2 Habs fans. They were nearly dancing in their seats that the end of the Brodeur era is near.

I can't believe I made it to the end. The darkness made for a really cool, intense vibe at first.... but it was also getting me primed for a fantastic nap towards the end. I was about 30 seconds away from missing Marty drafting his son :phew:

Major props to the handful of fans remaining who boo'd their hearts out any time the Rags were up to draft.
I'm surprised it took so long for the staff to tell everyone to move down to the lower bowl, though.

Status Quo*

I was on twitter before our pick and saw something about the possibility of Schneider to NJ. The Pens fan next to me saw the same thing on twitter and I just laughed it off until I noticed something strange going on. What was going on before the Devils pick was completely different then during the other picks. As soon as I saw a paper get handed to Gary I immediately jumped up out of me seat and started to scream "WE GOT CORY SCHNEIDER!!!". People looked at me like I was crazy until Gary said "there has been a trade". Then BAM. CORY SCHNEIDER! I went ballistic from being so happy! I was in 129. Great view of everything.

apice3*

I snuck down into the black seats and sat with some prospects for a little bit. Spent most of my day in section 2 though. Was a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad