NHL Draft and Fan Fest Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Wayne Gretzky

Dec 14, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
I signed up for the lottery, but didn't see any sort of date in regards to when the lottery winners would be contacted. Considering how close it is to the draft, I would assume they did give out said tickets and I did not receive them. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could land a few. Thanks in advance.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I signed up for the lottery, but didn't see any sort of date in regards to when the lottery winners would be contacted. Considering how close it is to the draft, I would assume they did give out said tickets and I did not receive them. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could land a few. Thanks in advance.

Drawing for the lottery is the 21st.

ghdi

Feb 4, 2009
NJ
The drawing is reportedly today and my Generals buddy told me they typically run drawings at the end of the day. Im already set, so just sharing info.

They're also looking for volunteers to work the thing.

Dont need tix for the Fan Fest though.

ghdi

Feb 4, 2009
NJ
Check your emails. The raffle drawing has happened.

I got denied both raffle tickets and seat filling.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Weird. I entered the raffle and got a call on Tuesday from a Devils rep thanking me for entering and talking to me about the team and tickets for 10 or so minutes. Then he told me I had a good chance at winning since they were choosing 500 winners today... I haven't gotten an e-mail telling me if I won or didn't win. Hmmm.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Weird. I entered the raffle and got a call on Tuesday from a Devils rep thanking me for entering and talking to me about the team and tickets for 10 or so minutes. Then he told me I had a good chance at winning since they were choosing 500 winners today... I haven't gotten an e-mail telling me if I won or didn't win. Hmmm.

maybe it went to your spam folder?

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Nope just cleared out the SPAM because I thought of that as well. Weird. Maybe they are screwed up... A friend of mine got two e-mails. One said she won and the other said she didn't.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Question for you winners. Are the tickets designated for will call or downloadable e-tickets?

AJ2283

Jun 21, 2013
Are all seats general admission? My tickets say GA7. Does this mean sit anywhere in section 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad