GDT: NHL Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
Amazing the TK haters here, never understood it. "He makes too much money"
"He shoots it into the chest protector"

You know what TK actually was. Heart, effort and a clutch performer. I would take him in our bottom six the past two year over almost everybody including SUTTER, Spaling, Adams, Sill, Rust..............
Tabling Sutter who's certainly frustrating, we haven't seen Spals in the playoffs yet...and given that Spaling is infinitely smarter than TK, I'm loathe to agree with your assessment.

penguins2946*

i dont think the leafs would do that tbh ^^

26a420cfbaf5460f_image.png.xxxlarge.jpg

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh

You know what TK actually was. Heart, effort and a clutch performer. I would take him in our bottom six the past two years over almost everybody else including SUTTER, Spaling, Adams, Sill, Rust..............

Idk, I wouldn't have minded if Kennedy came back. I always liked him.

Plus his wife's a babe ;)

djt153

Dec 26, 2003

You know what TK actually was. Heart, effort and a clutch performer. I would take him in our bottom six the past two years over almost everybody else including SUTTER, Spaling, Adams, Sill, Rust..............

while i always appreciated TK's motor, this is really misguided. TK was a great 3rd liner when he played on a great 3rd line. you disrupt time and space and put present day spaling along with cooke and staal and i think itd be a better line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad