NHL Center Ice / NHL GameCenter Live all info

flyersfan3215

Jul 10, 2006
How soon can you watch blacked out games? I go to school in Philly, but my school doesn't have comcast. Are online streams the only way to watch the games live? Game center sounds like a decent deal, but I'm guessing I won't be able to watch any live Flyers games on there.

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
Weak. Nice that there's a legit stream, but still. Id rather watch it on my TV than my 19" monitor. Hoping NBC doesnt do this east/west split anymore this season...

Lets go Flyers!:yo:

I agree.

So, NBCsports.com will have it at the right tie then, correct?

Swiper the Fox

Mar 4, 2011
well, i have XBMC plugin for nhl gamecenter
looks like it will be streamed after all
even going to the link in browser, it shows waiting for feed

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
NHL Center ice is now for sale 49.99 Fios is doing the order only in installments 4 at 12.50 not bad

Yes, $49.99 in Hamilton with Source Cable too, and free preview until Jan 31. I was thinking of going the Hockeystreams route, but it's $43 for 3 mos or $59.99 for 6 mos. IIRC.

I may break down, they seem to be trying to get their fans back....

Swiper the Fox

Mar 4, 2011
Gamecenter is showing the la / chic game on the phil/pitt link
when you change feed to pitts , says it not available

DAMN IT !!

bzur

Feb 11, 2007
Flyers fan from Edmonton here.. I was able to select the Flyers feed on GCL, but it's showing the LA game. Anyone else has this problem?

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
Man, even online, it won't let me watch the damn flyers game. I am forced to watch the kings....

Any other suggestions?

Swiper the Fox

Mar 4, 2011
gamecenter feed now
shows, philadelphia feed, game will return after commercial break
pittsburgh feed says its not available

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
Ok, I refreshed it a few times. NOW I can watch it. I had found a super low quality version, but now I can finally see the flyers game on NBC Sports.com. Too ba it's still jumpy

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
Man, the details get worse and worse, and the feed goes down to less than 300mbits/s... It starts off high and gets fuzzier and fizzier. I am really getting fed up. Only way I can get back up to a higher feed is to kill the window and reload it (which makes ya watch that SAME gamecenter live commercial)

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
This online thing sucks. Heck, the quality of the Kladno games I was watching on the Internet over the past couple of months (Jagr's team) was better than this.

NBC is showing tomorrow's Flyers game too, but at least it will be on tv for me.

All last season, I never had this situation come up before....

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Its down. I've been trying to load the Ottawa Winnipeg game and app on my tablet nor site on my website will load. Typical of them to underestimate the server load.
Hmm. Ive been having little issues since the end of the first. Hd feed with little skipping. This is through nbcsports.com. im running my pc to my 55inch. Its fine.

If gcl didnt have that weak 24 delay id be all over that.

Swiper the Fox

Mar 4, 2011
holy crap
xmbc add-on is now working
and the quality of the picture is amazing and way better than through
chrome or IE
no lag
its like watching regular tv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad