NHL Center Ice 2006-07 (discussion, etc.)

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The price for the 2006-07 season is out.$149 if ordered by October 10 and $169 after that date

DIRECTV
Special Early Bird Offer
Get the 2006-07 season of NHL® CENTER ICE® for only 4 payments of $37.25. That's a $20 savings off the regular-season price. Offer ends 10/10/06

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPage.jsp?assetId=1100047

DISH

Order before October 11, 2006 and save $20.00

Early Bird package: $149.00 or three payments of $49.66 (order before October 11).
Full Season Package: $169.00 or three payments of $56.33

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/programming/ppv/sports_events/hockey/index.shtml

Indemand hasn't updated their site for the 2006-07 season

http://www.indemand.com/sports/nhl2005/index.jsp?spi=tv

Last edited:

MassiveHabs

Jan 10, 2005
Dartmouth, NS
wow isnt that a price jump from last year? If i rememeber correctly i only paid 109$, but then again i was thru comcast(sports in demand)

KariyaIsGod*

Well, I think I speak for most of Western Canada when I say this...GO TO HELL SHAW CABLE!

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
wow isnt that a price jump from last year? If i rememeber correctly i only paid 109$, but then again i was thru comcast(sports in demand)

There is no price difference between the in demand and satellite offering of NHL Center Ice.I seem to remember Center Ice cost $129 early bird and $159 regular for 2005-06

Last edited:

LP

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
Well, I think I speak for most of Western Canada when I say this...GO TO HELL SHAW CABLE!

Thankfully we don't have Shaw in Regina, hoo-ray for Access Communications that is carrying Centre Ice for the same price as the original poster stated (even cheaper when you do the currency conversion).

Skroob*

one of the (many) benefits to living in NYC, with NYR/NYI/NJ and OLN broadcasts, there is an NHL game on just about every night, so Center Ice is not really needed.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
one of the (many) benefits to living in NYC, with NYR/NYI/NJ and OLN broadcasts, there is an NHL game on just about every night, so Center Ice is not really needed.

That's if you want to watch the Islanders and Devils or some of the crappy OLN match ups:shakehead

CI is needed.HNIC.Grapes.Satellite Hotstove.TSN games.Watching Bob McKenzie between periods of the TSN games.The Sportsnet games with Vancouver,Edmonton and Calgary in the west.The WJC games on TSN

Jori

Found this

$199 CDN-early bird/Get the NHL® CI® Early Bird Offer for 4 easy payments of $49.75.

http://www.bell.ca/shopping/PrsShpTv_Nhl_Eform.page

The CAD dollar is currently .8995 for 1 USD.$179 US

They are charging the Canadians more than the Americans

Thanks for the info.

Unlike Dish or DirecTV, Bell subscribers get all the HD games, including ones broadcasted by RSNs in the US. As a Dish Network subscriber, I can't get the Avs Altitude HD broadcasts, but Bell subs in can.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Thanks for the info.

Unlike Dish or DirecTV, Bell subscribers get all the HD games, including ones broadcasted by RSNs in the US. As a Dish Network subscriber, I can't get the Avs Altitude HD broadcasts, but Bell subs in can.

I'm gonna buy this package again, however I never had HD last year.
They automatically put them in HD rite?

Last edited:

knich

Jan 3, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Welcome to the end of the era of "Thank You Fans!" Oh well, I'd pay $250 too for it. It is that good. Of course, $129 seems like a real fair price.

crashlanding

Nov 29, 2005
Chicago
Stop saying it's such a bargain! They're listening. Next year it WILL be $250.:sarcasm:

I have to say I'm a little disappointed in the price increase, but it's still worth every penny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad