GDT: NHL Awards June 24th 7:00PM EST Sportsnet

MacEugene

Jun 1, 2014
Brussels
CITt5jBUwAAFLcx.png

139 first place votes, wow.

Somehow Dubnyk got more votes than Crosby and Nash.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Somehow Dubnyk got more votes than Crosby and Nash.

The hart is awarded to the player most valuable to their team. Considering that the wild were nowhere near a playoff spot before dubnyk arrived, you can make an argument that he deserves the recognition.

He was the difference between a colossal failure of a season, and a 2nd round exit to the eventual cup champs.

Nynja*

If there were 157 voters, and price got 139+14+2 (155), that means there were two voters who didnt even vote for price at all. Who the hell were those two voters?!?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Well deserved win for Carey Price and in the end he thanked the boys for helping him win but remarkably there was no mention of MT.:laugh::laugh:

HabsDieHard*

More unbelievable, 2 idiots didn't even put Price in their Top 5.

THe voting on these awards should be made public so that in events like that the voter has to explain their rationale.

And I mean, I get voting for another guy...I'm not sayinh that the idea is completely outlandish or anything.

But to have 5 guys in your MVP voting and not Price as one?

This isn't just being a homer---Anyone who watches hockey and comes to that conclusion deserves to have their voting credentials taken away.

HabsDieHard*

I am glad Aaron Ekblad won it over that diving clown loser Stone.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Well deserved win for Carey Price and in the end he thanked the boys for helping him win but remarkably there was no mention of MT.:laugh::laugh:

Carey had 4 occasions to thank the coaching staff...

He'd rather thank the guys playing in front of him repetedly, even if it was lame by the time it got to the Hart speech.

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad