GDT: NHL All-Star games - 3PM - A few teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

That's bullshit

All I heard the other day was how close these guys and their families were.

You do that in a real game where points are on the line? Whatever. Not at something like this.

Hellebuyck doesn't want Tkachuk to get the MVP either.

He's doing his part to help Larkin get it.

Has there EVER been a shutout in one of these before? I know it hasn't been around many years, but that would have to be a first, right?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well, no shutout.

It would be insanely hard to get shutout in one of these.

5 minutes left for the Central to ensure no Tkachuk fest and score a few more and win this?

Doubt it though.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Watch them still give it to Matt Tkachuk, if not for the stupid hometown factor or the family factor or even so they don't have to ship the Honda Pilot all the way up to Michigan and only have to take it down the street.

Reactions: OxheadHorseface

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Vasilevskiy clearly isn't trying with those last two, as he knows his team is winning it anyway and he just wants to give a couple freebies.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That was one of the most uninspired all star games ever.
The last minute was horrible with all those goals.

I just wanted it out of its misery.

And the score looked way closer than it should have been. I feel like all 5 of the Central's goals came in the last 5 minutes. They had almost a goal a minute in the last quarter of the game.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is this f***in bar behind the set even real? Or is that just for a prop?

All I see is one dude back there almost pretending like he's making drinks. He's been back there all day.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Larkin and Tkachuk were game 7’ers out there . Terry try-hard. Larkin was stealing down the wing while other guys are like ya whatevs

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I think the way Brady tried pulling his neck a little bit to get his attention, I don't think he tried yanking him to the ice and Jack falling awkwardly like that, lol. That being said, just glad Jack didn't fall in a way to hurt himself.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Is this f***in bar behind the set even real? Or is that just for a prop?

All I see is one dude back there almost pretending like he's making drinks. He's been back there all day.
Honestly, the guy would be a lot busier if he set up his bar in my TV room during a Devil game.

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
i feel like we need old school. At least 4v4. And either East v West, or North America vs. the World.

This doesn't cut it for me.
I was just looking at the scoring leaders and was a bit shocked that the only Canadian currently in the top 10 in scoring is McDavid... he's #1 of course but I was surprised by that.

Go a little further down and you have 4 Canadians in row at 11 through 14 but still only 6 in the top 20....and 17 in the top 50.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad