GDT: NHL All-Star games - 3PM - A few teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Nelson being in is hilarious.

Hayes is "fine". I mean he shouldn't be Philly's rep but at least Philly only has one guy. Nelson being in when you've already got Sorokin makes no sense.

How do the Rangers and Islanders have a combined 5 all stars while us and Carolina have 2?
I actually meant it as a joke as Sorokin IS their entire team lmao forgot they actually do have 3 players there

“Heater”

*drinks*

f*** off with this family. Like their winning the goddamn cup

Reactions: Hisch13r

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
lol Kuch backchecking hard. These are actually fun to watch when the players give somewhat of a shit. Night and day from the West game

Reactions: mdj12784

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Keith Tkachuk is an absolute unit.
CDEF0A66-995A-4DBF-B1D9-934C3F3A18F3.jpeg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
49811.jpg

As I said last night, Jack just doesn't get up for important games and just doesn't have that will to win.

Miserable effort by him not only on the 4 on 3 but the entire weekend. Skills comp too.

Shesty and Sorokin gave them a chance, and monster games from Gaudreau, Hayes and Nelson. And what a game by Matthew Tkachuk, who is just warming up for the historical second half run that FLA is ready to start.

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
Good, Young :eek::eek::eek::eek:y is done. Get him off the ice and into the clubs.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Fall Out Boy time.
I'm not a fan, but this doesn't make me wanna throw up like what's the blonde guy from last year that doesn't know if he's a rapper or a member of Blink 182? I should know that chode's name. It escapes me. Had an Eminem diss track.

Or the other guy, Post Malone. I'm not sure if Post Malone has ever done an NHL all star game or not, but for some reason I think of him as somebody they'd put on here and I think he sucks badly.

I don't like Fall Out Boy, but they're a band that at least listened to good bands that I like and were influenced by them. When they first got big in the mid 2000's I remember saying ''They don't sound bad, but f***in can't stand the dude's voice''.

This song doesn't really sound like how I remembered them.

But once again, it's not Post Malone or whatever dick bag dude from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad