Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Fall Out Boy time.
7110689E-946E-495D-9601-788F0EC7A2C4.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
These super bowl halftime/all star game performances are weird.

They're almost like musicals, where they play part of one song and jump into the middle of another song, which is probably due to time constrains.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
And Phil Kessel is singing.
He kind of does look like Phil Kessel a little bit. I immediately thought of Phil Kessel when I just saw him.

I can't remember really if I've ever seen the dude before this, so that's probably why I wasn't aware that he looked like Phil Kessel.

Didn't they do another all star game performance? Maybe not?

Reactions: JimEIV

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
He kind of does look like Phil Kessel a little bit. I immediately thought of Phil Kessel when I just saw him.

I can't remember really if I've ever seen the dude before this, so that's probably why I wasn't aware that he looked like Phil Kessel.

The FOB bass player looks like he orders sour beers at the farmers market on Thursday night

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003

I don't think I have ever seen this before? But I don't know?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The FOB bass player looks like he orders sour beers at the farmers market on Thursday night
Isn't he the guy who went out with Ashley Simpson?

I kind of know what he looks like, I think he's a dark haired, with a somewhat olive complexion.

I didn't really notice him just now during that performance. They just kept showing the singer and I wasn't really facing the TV anyway.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Isn't he the guy who went out with Ashley Simpson?

I kind of know what he looks like, I think he's a dark haired, with a somewhat olive complexion.

I didn't really notice him just now during that performance. They just kept showing the singer and I wasn't really facing the TV anyway.
I'd go out with that era of Ashlee Simpson, NGL.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
I'm not a fan, but this doesn't make me wanna throw up like what's the blonde guy from last year that doesn't know if he's a rapper or a member of Blink 182? I should know that chode's name. It escapes me. Had an Eminem diss track.

Or the other guy, Post Malone. I'm not sure if Post Malone has ever done an NHL all star game or not, but for some reason I think of him as somebody they'd put on here and I think he sucks badly.

I don't like Fall Out Boy, but they're a band that at least listened to good bands that I like and were influenced by them. When they first got big in the mid 2000's I remember saying ''They don't sound bad, but f***in can't stand the dude's voice''.

This song doesn't really sound like how I remembered them.

But once again, it's not Post Malone or whatever dick bag dude from last year.
Machine gun Kelly lol

Now go play on a line with Brock

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'd go out with that era of Ashlee Simpson, NGL.
I think she had an odd nose, but I wouldn't turn her down. Of course, I had a hotter girlfriend when I first heard of her, but that ain't been the case in uhhhhhhhh 20 years now?

I didn't like Jessica too much. Yes, she was very attractive, but she was also kind of boring and generic looking.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Machine gun Kelly lol

Now go play on a line with Brock

He turned me into an Eminem, which like 20 years before that I would have vomited.

Not that I'm an active Eminem fan, but I'm certainly on his side against that tool.

Go Central

I'm tired of hearing about these two stupid f***in Upchuk's already and their stupid f***in story and their parents and all that.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Please do something Central

Save the hockey world from the stupid Tkachuk love fest.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Central don't look so tough when they aren't playing their neighbors to the the West/North.

th (7).jpg

Did somebody say tough? Yeah, you know uhhh, tough building. I thought we battled haaard. Our guys played their asses off. You know uhhhh those Tkachuk's are uhh ya know uhh special players.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm about to go from cheering for the Central to just cheering for Larkin to score 5 more goals to avoid the Tkachuk MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad