GDT: NHL All-Star Game

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I'm seeing Green Day with Interrupters and Weezer this summer. I love ska punk reggae and rap. Seeing Spose with Watsky in April, MC Lars in 2 weeks, Bad Religion in April, just saw Chris Webby in Nov and Goldfinger, Big D And The Kids Table with Suicide Machines in Nov
Hey-o

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
I can't believe someone actually watched.
just a bit. but then my eyes and heart started to hurt. I'm glad I got to go to an all-star game back when it was in the old format. Can't imagine PAYING to go to this event now. Couldn't even pay Ovechkin to go. Getting a suspension means he paid to NOT go.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
ASGs will never be like they were in the 90's.

grumpy-clint.jpg

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Did Kreider get on the board?
How was Kreider even invited? Over Zibad? Did Panarin bow out? Anywho,... he did take 3rd in the fastest skater contest behind Barzel (1st) and McDavid (2nd). That was interesting.

Last edited:

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Why not? People were convinced after a half season when he was 19, Lias Andersson within 4 months, Kraskov before a preseason game at MSG and Kakko before even drafted.
Well because we’ve seen this before with Duclair. Bad season. Good season. Bad season. Decent season. Bad season. He needs to be more consistent to convince me. There’s no doubt he’s talented, but I question his consistency and hockey sense.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Well because we’ve seen this before with Duclair. Bad season. Good season. Bad season. Decent season. Bad season. He needs to be more consistent to convince me. There’s no doubt he’s talented, but I question his consistency and hockey sense.

he’s a 24 yr old all-star and based on the lack of patience the Rangers risk writing off the other names mentioned too. We all know the Fickle fans will lead the way with write offs even if those who left are all-stars. Meanwhile AdA is the same are as DuClair.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
To be fair, you *did* have some very memorable moments in the 90s ASGs. like Messier going 4-for-4 in target shooting, or Owen Nolan 'calling his shot' vs. Hasek.

Oh for sure. That Nolan shot was goat. I was just making fun of myself for being old and crotchity and not digging the newer stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad