GDT: NHL All-Star Game

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Kreider's straightaway speed is incredible of course but he will have a challenge with the net turns. I'd take Kreider over anyone in a straightaway but I could very easily see him having to slow way down to make the corners.

Reactions: LeetchisGod

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Kreider might reach the top speed for a moment, but I’d be pleasantly surprised if he has the best time. I don’t think he’s as good at corners as someone like McDavid.

Reactions: CasusBelli

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Kreider might reach the top speed for a moment, but I’d be pleasantly surprised if he has the best time. I don’t think he’s as good at corners as someone like McDavid.
No one is. I love CK as much as anyone, and the guy is an incredible PF-speedster, but he is neither the best (or fastest) skater nor the “best” PF.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Proof that I'm addicted to hockey. Just got home from a happy hour with the wife and friends and when they decided to go more drinking and dancing I said nah...I'm going home to relax and probably go to bed early.....ummm...yeah right.!

I might pay for this decision later one when the wifey ubers home probably all buzzed and shit but that's a bridge I'll cross when the time comes...hah

Meantime, cocktail is in hand and ready for these all stars to entertain me....lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad