Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Beat you by two posts.
tenor-3-1.gif

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Duclair hat trick go bn figure. Rangers should never traded him. Yandle wasn't a need in my opinion.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Duclair hat trick go bn figure. Rangers should never traded him. Yandle wasn't a need in my opinion.
Yandle would have been better with better usage and I don’t see Duclair as a huge loss. Too inconsistent. Wasn’t the best trade ever, but it wasn’t a bad trade in theory. And it’s a hat trick during an all-star game. I don’t get the fascination.

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I can't even enjoy this. No one tries at all.

They need to do go back to East vs West, 5v5 and then make it home ice advantage in the playoffs for the winners.

That would be enjoyable to watch. Just my opinion just this is beyond a snoozefest.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Yandle would have been better with better usage and I don’t see Duclair as a huge loss. Too inconsistent. Wasn’t the best trade ever, but it wasn’t a bad trade in theory. And it’s a hat trick during an all-star game. I don’t get the fascination.

I think he was just fooling around about the Duke hatty being a big deal.

At least I hope he wasn't being serious...lol

Reactions: RangersFan1994

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Are people really convinced after half of one season? His career has been up and down. I really liked him when he was here and I wish him the best, but I doubt he will ever be consistent.

Why not? People were convinced after a half season when he was 19, Lias Andersson within 4 months, Kraskov before a preseason game at MSG and Kakko before even drafted.

Reactions: turcotte8

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Yeah I’m not sure if they are serious or just kidding around. Nobody is gonna raise their value in an all star game where nobody is really playing lol

Yah...you can't take this serious hence why I think most of the guys in here are messing. If for some wacky reason they are serious...shame on them!...lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad