GDT: NHL All-Star Game: Saturday, February 4: 3 PM | CBC, SN, TVAS

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
When we play our regular weekly shinny game we all curse on the guy who shows up in a grey jersey, is he light or is he dark? I mean is it really so hard to have a white and a black jersey?

Well yesterday’s ASG had 4 teams wearing grey, epic fail on the fashion design crew

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
The situation is odd. You’d figure that someone would spill the beans by now, esp. that Quebecor has a lot of enemies.

Louis Jean himself has not posted anything on his Twitter account since last December 15th however, that account continues to exist under the TVA banner.

There has been no official announcement as to whether he chose to leave or if he was terminated. Latest gossip is from ex-disgraced pundit Tom Lapointe, who claims that Louis Jean decided to part ways, as quoted at this link:

About a month ago, TVA simply announced that Elizabeth Rancourt was hosting the weekend Habs post-game show, while adding that those affected by the stated programming changes would be assigned to other Spanre productions, without naming anyone, nor providing further details.

It continues to be a murky fallout that may hide a far bigger story but no one is getting to the bottom of it so far.

It's so frustrating because Louis was really one of the few good guys they had. And I mean who gives a shit if colleagues have a fight. Seems like these guys were getting along well so there's nothing that a little squirmish cannot be fixed. Unless it's an epic fight. But what would be an epic fight so big that their main guy Louis Jean might be fired over. It's just a sport show. What's the issue like "hey, you talked before me at the last intermission, screw you, bro". lol

It seems like his last day at work was either December 21 or December 31. So that's why people have not noticed it as it should and there has not been a ton of press about it. Seems like Sparre were clever firing him around the Holidays. I wonder if the rest of the press may just be too scared to face Quebecor to say anything.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I haven't watched an all star weekend or all star game in years. I won't start now.
This is the first All-Star week-end I miss in a hundred years. My mind was so preoccupied by projects I've got going, some of them frustrating, Once I start working on one, time stops, but not for everyone else. It's a shame; I would've surely watched the games at least.

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Watched the all-star skills and game highlights on the ''tube''. Why do this this way? are they gonna attract new fans this way? might lose some for sure, Talk about dull and embarrassing.

I see Montreal only plays next WE and matinee games,works super for me being in a more favorable time zone for the next while. Can actually watch live the way it was intended,with libations! unless my old friend the Titlis wonder has other plans in store for me that is.lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad