GDT: NHL 22 Entry Draft (July 7th - 8th | 7:00 PM ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindsideheadshot

Jun 26, 2013
And Perevalov goes right after to CAR, well damn.

Edit: I will say that Mahoney has been pretty dialed in so far, so I will reserve judgment, but it had sounded like Perevalov could go much higher than the 3rd.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
A Russian born, but Swedish raised and developed winger, Suzdalev is a bit of a polarizing player available this year. Without question, he is one of the most creative and “fun” players available this year. He’s pulled off “the Michigan” this season and the things he can do with the puck are fascinating. Just when you think you have him pinned down, he can stickhandle, and problem solve his way out of trouble. He also happens to have good size and linear quickness.
6'2 LW

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
He reminds me of Burakovsky sorta. Probably would have gone with Brennan there.

Marshall

A ribbon reflector
Mar 13, 2002
Crystal Koons' cold, dead eyes.
twitter.com
Suzdalev (a.k.a. Sudzy): RLR #81
One-liner: 1st rd size/skills, but what is happening in his brain?
Projection: Wildly talented enigma. @nd line scorer or bust.
Style compares to: Joel Armia
Tin Men Trophy (For those that lack heart): #1 - Fantastic skater with size, hands, and puck skills, but seemingly no toolbox to translate it into hockey production.
Yvan "Roadrunner" Cournoyer Trophy (Best puer skaters): #9 - Shows off his explosive speed as he circles endlessly around the permimetre, never getting involved in the action.

So, RLR clearly loves him.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
He reminds me of Burakovsky sorta. Probably would have gone with Brennan there.
We think alike. Would have loved to see them snatch a goalie there. I'm surprised he's been passed over in favour of other and thought we might sneak him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad