NHL 1st Overall slogan

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
LA

Doughty is going to completely mail it in from February onwards
That defense core is bland mixed with dullness

Jeff Carter is is 35, and Kopitar will be completely gassed from defending 90% of the time.

Quick will probably have some sort of groin injury before the new year to keep him out for a significant portion of time

Toffoli is the guy they shop at the deadline and who really has some value.

Reactions: Rorschach

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
The Penguins. It's time.
How about no, you guys were gifted more first overall picks and top 5 picks than most teams will ever see in a 100 years. So just no, anyone but the Pens, Oilers, Leafs, Tampa, Or Chicago please. And to a lesser extent Av's now.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
How about no, you guys were gifted more first overall picks and top 5 picks than most teams will ever see in a 100 years. So just no, anyone but the Pens, Oilers, Leafs, Tampa, Or Chicago please. And to a lesser extent Av's now.

I'm a Capitals fan so I am on your side but I do know how the NHL works when it comes to Mario and the Pens, *wink* *wink*. :sarcasm:

I would also add the Devils to this list.

Reactions: koalabear9301

lilmaxo

Jul 12, 2015
I really hope that QC guy ends up being drafted to mtl in mtl. I was born in 1991, started watching the habs seriously in 2005 and the best forward i have seen on that team is kovalev and that was like 10 years ago. Ive always dreamed of a franchise forward. Hopefully Alexis will be that guy! Fingers crossed. We deserve an high end foward so badly. Im sick of this regular season team that can’t score come playoffs time!

Reactions: atrud66

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
I'm a Capitals fan so I am on your side but I do know how the NHL works when it comes to Mario and the Pens, *wink* *wink*. :sarcasm:

I would also add the Devils to this list.
Hahha I agree but I did not want to list off every team but Montreal! Lol

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
In all seriousness he is likely going to one of the Sens, Wings, Kings or Ducks IMO. Though both the Kings and Ducks have potential to rebound I just don't see either team improving much. The Sens and Wings are my picks for bottom 2 teams in the league and will likely have best odds.

General Disarray

Jul 21, 2016
Toronto
Lose for Hughes, Fall for Hall, Play bad for Ekblad, Falling for Dahlin, Lose for Matthews, Fail for Nail

What was McDavid's slogan?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad