**NHL 16 Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

VLU5

Aug 21, 2014
Progression system in Be A Pro is different. Morale is not in be a pro.

In BAP, the more wrist shots you take, then your wrist shots gets better. You never take a slap shot? Then your slap shot decreases.

Oh sorry maybe I wasn't clear enough. I meant for other players. If I'd start in Edmonton would I see McDavid playing first line at the deadline? Is that kind of progression part of the new morale system or do players just grow during the season that much now? As for Bewy's strem Reinhart grew from 70sh to 82 pretty quickily, could this happen in BAP too? Again, I'm not talking about the growth of my own created pro.

snizzbone*

Yeah there arent any duration cards this year so boosting is pretty much reserved for you super rich or playoffs only.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Ekblad and Bjugstad 87 overall?

Crazy how high everyone is rated but I'll take it.

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
:flames actual NHL 16 ratings (taken off live stream, too lazy to put potentials, have most of the roster players):
Giordano: 89
Hamilton: 88
Hudler: 88
Monahan: 87
Brodie: 86
Gaudreau: 86
Frolik: 85
Russell: 85
Wideman: 85
Hiller: 85
Ramo: 84
Backlund: 83
Bouma: 83
Colborne: 83
Ferland: 82
Jones: 82
Raymond: 82
Stajan: 82
Bennett: 81
Smid: 81
Jooris: 80
Bollig: 79
Granlund: 79

EDIT: Here are all of the ratings across the NHL (no goalies shown):

EDIT 2: Goalie ratings:

Rangers actual NHL 16 ratings are... fyi when I put text in between () that will be my thoughts on the rating... like (too low) or something. :laugh:

McDonagh: 90(fine)
Nash: 89(could be 1 higher)
Staal: 87(way too high)
Kreider: 87(maybe a bit too high but I like it still)
Stepan: 86(could be a tad higher)
Girardi: 86(miles too high)
Yandle: 86(The same as Girardi? EA that's a joke, Yandle is on another level)
Brassard: 86(very good)
Zuccarelo: 85(too low)
Hayes: 84(good)
Klein: 84(What the ****? way too high)
Stoll: 83(too high)
Stalberg: 83(a bit too high)
Boyle: 83(could be bumped up by one)
Miller: 82(too high)
Etem: 81(fine rating)
Fast: 80(too low and he should be a TWF not a SNP)
Diaz: 79(good rating)
Glass: 79(WHY DID HE GET BOOSTED? WTF EA, HE SHOULD BE 36 OVERALL)
Summers: 75(no one cares about his rating)
Gibbons: 73(Could get a bit of a boost, but it doesn't matter much)

Goalie Ratings:
Lundqvist: 93(Quick shouldn't be the same overall, EA you *******)
Raanta: 82(Fine rating)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah I'm changing my preorder to the Legacy Edition and holding off on paying nearly $500 for a PS4 atm. The videos from yesterday really didn't impress me.

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
If anyone comes across Morgan Riellys rating in hut could they post it please? I know the overalls change from gm to hut but I saw him at 87 in a gm mode video which seems pretty high.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
PSN store says expected play date is Sept 14th. I've never purchased a digital version yet. Do you get to download it a few hours before midnight?

I preordered and fully downloaded the digital version of Gears of War on the Xbox One. It officially released on the 25th, but i was able to play it on the 24th at 9 p.m. my time (I live on the west coast).

Don't know if it will work for Playstation though.

Last edited:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
http://www.huthead.com/16/players/reveal/cAAlZ

Jason missaien, iirc boosting is changed too? This card might get a lot less use this year

Dubnyk will be the newest O.P. Goalie, next to the obvie Bishop..

Ekblad and Bjugstad 87 overall?

Crazy how high everyone is rated but I'll take it.

Crazy. I don't understand how Landeskog is 88ovr, but Kopitar is 89? I didn't know Landy was that good.. :dunno:

If anyone comes across Morgan Riellys rating in hut could they post it please? I know the overalls change from gm to hut but I saw him at 87 in a gm mode video which seems pretty high.

Probably 84-85.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Habs goal horn sounds so bad what the hell :facepalm:

As soon as the guy in the stream started talking about authenticity of goal horns, I knew he was talking out of his ass. Some **** like "oh yeah one of the #1 things we strive for is the best authenticity possible..."
But they always mess up goal horns. I saw a video of the Jackets' and it sounds horrible too. At least they have the canon, but even that was a bit underwhelming.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
They added Wednesday Night Rivalry into the game. I'm watching Yewy's stream and in his GM there was a Wednesday Night Rivalry intro before the game he just simmed

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
As soon as the guy in the stream started talking about authenticity of goal horns, I knew he was talking out of his ass. Some **** like "oh yeah one of the #1 things we strive for is the best authenticity possible..."
But they always mess up goal horns. I saw a video of the Jackets' and it sounds horrible too. At least they have the canon, but even that was a bit underwhelming.

The Habs one is so easy, too. They've done it correctly, or at least better, than this one in NHL 16.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The sim speeds look good but other than that, meh. Same scouting, the morale situations seem very repetitive very quickly.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Crazy. I don't understand how Landeskog is 88ovr, but Kopitar is 89? I didn't know Landy was that good.. :dunno:

Two-way ability and physicality boost ratings weirdly. This goes for old washed up vets the same. But that's more about Kopitar being low than it is Landeskog being high, knowing how all the ratings are crazy inflated as always.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Does anyone know how far forward drafted players are in the game? I.e are players eligible for 2018 there?

Also, might make a few British players if they're not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad