**NHL 16 Thread** Part III

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
What the ****! Playing EASHL and have now gotten 3 shutouts in my past 4 games and 4 overall (30ish games) yet I get credited with 1. Why? Well 1 the other team quit with 15 seconds left and 2 must have been glitches as I simply didn't get credited with anything. ****ing stupid.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Has anyone else been lagging far more than usual the past few days or so? For whatever reason literally every EASHL game I start up is completely unplayable due to lag. I've booted it up every day to give it another try, but it's the same every time. It never lags out, but the delay is so severe that I have to quit the game myself. My internet connection is working fine otherwise.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Is there a way to download updated rosters from this offseason's major moves? Not really trying to go through and make every transaction in the game.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
everytime i pop this game into the console. its always a high scoring games. i never touch the sliders. and playing on superstar. 6-5 11-7 games. lol. scoring the from the slot and mostly point shots.

EmergencyExit

Aug 9, 2011
Toronto
Hey guys, would you say the game is worth it for $50?

I mostly play GM mode but like to play online vs as well and wouldn't mind messing with EASHL.

NHL 16 seemed a little cheese to me in the sense that the AI would have a go to cross ice play that always went in. Granted I had a bum controller so maybe I was just incapable of stopping it.

DoubleDose86

Nov 23, 2010
Toronto
What the ****! Playing EASHL and have now gotten 3 shutouts in my past 4 games and 4 overall (30ish games) yet I get credited with 1. Why? Well 1 the other team quit with 15 seconds left and 2 must have been glitches as I simply didn't get credited with anything. ****ing stupid.

Thats the reason....i've only ever had 3 SO's and few 1 goal games, unfortunately my record shows 0 shutouts

EDITL meant to also ask I know basic faceoffs like kick back or LD/RD but I was wondering how do you do the other faceooffs? like step through etc? just startig playing C recently

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad