**NHL 16 Thread** Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaeTM

Dec 3, 2009
Long Island
Yep, nailed it. I'm not even passing as much as I used to because I know the AI will tip it or just plain intercept it. It's better to just move with your skater and have him just gather speed then it is to actually pass it because your guys receiving the puck are standing in mud (one of the major reasons this game sucks.)

I'll just leave this clip here below. This just happened to the guy I was playing and I feel so bad. But I have crap like this happen to me almost every game so whatever. EA fix your damn series. Just go back to the NHL 09-12 days.

http://xboxclips.com/ll Synergy ll/8daa5726-0f1a-4aed-999a-8792e859afae/embed

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
After almost a hundred games overall played, I've come to a conclusion. This game panders to those who don't know know hockey. You get punished if you try to actually set up in the offensive zone and cycle the puck around. Everything that can get intercepted does, and poke checks are unreal. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for improved computer AI, especially on defense, but this is just ridiculous.

You're better off going coast to coast, circling around, and whip a pass cross crease than you are to establish possession in the zone. For a game they tried to make more realistic, I feel like they made it even more arcade-like. I'll still play it because it's the only option of course, but I'm so disappointed at this time.
Yup. A couple of my cousins who have no interest at all in playing any sort of skill game love NHL 16. Don't need skill or any offensive flair to win.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Yep, nailed it. I'm not even passing as much as I used to because I know the AI will tip it or just plain intercept it. It's better to just move with your skater and have him just gather speed then it is to actually pass it because your guys receiving the puck are standing in mud (one of the major reasons this game sucks.)

I'll just leave this clip here below. This just happened to the guy I was playing and I feel so bad. But I have crap like this happen to me almost every game so whatever. EA fix your damn series. Just go back to the NHL 09-12 days.

http://xboxclips.com/ll Synergy ll/8daa5726-0f1a-4aed-999a-8792e859afae/embed
You play with very large indicators over the players' heads lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad