HF Habs: NHL 16 EASHL | PS4 & Xbox One Teams | The Visor Crew (PS4) & ??? (Xbox One)

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
Has anyone created the HF XBOX One Team? The noob version?

If so, invite me please (Feeddachicken), if not I'll make one tonight.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
I think we'll be able to play the next couple of nights, no hockey or Impact. I can play most weeknights just Kev has an early bed time and it's a little difficult to play without a centre.

The thing is, this game isn't even any fun.

FranksBJBarn

Apr 15, 2009
I think we'll be able to play the next couple of nights, no hockey or Impact. I can play most weeknights just Kev has an early bed time and it's a little difficult to play without a centre.

The thing is, this game isn't even any fun.

Have you played with today's gameplay update? It's awful (and for the record, I was one of the few who liked the game to begin with..)

Basically, the poke check is out; instant penalty. Ive played a game where I got 10 minors for tripping; my opponent had 15...wtf

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
Have you played with today's gameplay update? It's awful (and for the record, I was one of the few who liked the game to begin with..)

Basically, the poke check is out; instant penalty. Ive played a game where I got 10 minors for tripping; my opponent had 15...wtf

I've been scoring a GPG as a dman since update

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I was available all weekend #justsayin

And I might have some good news soon that means I can play later soon. Not guaranteed, but we'll see.

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
NHL16 is an amazing game ! I really like the gameplay although there are still places to be improved.

Delat

Oct 9, 2006
Just got the game for PS4, and god the AI is worst than the past years... AI teamates positioning is just awful. Half of the goals i get scored on is because my D man on the Offensive blue line shoots air 5 seconds too early and there a breaway or because guys look like a bucnh if kids passing next to the puck without getting it. The game is fun overall, but it's impossible to build a cycle on the O Zone, there's always a player not moving in the middle or zone that's 2 inches from the goalie.

I have fun, but I also get frustrated easy with these things.

If there is still place for a team on the PS4 I'd like to play also!

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
Just got the game for PS4, and god the AI is worst than the past years... AI teamates positioning is just awful. Half of the goals i get scored on is because my D man on the Offensive blue line shoots air 5 seconds too early and there a breaway or because guys look like a bucnh if kids passing next to the puck without getting it. The game is fun overall, but it's impossible to build a cycle on the O Zone, there's always a player not moving in the middle or zone that's 2 inches from the goalie.

I have fun, but I also get frustrated easy with these things.

If there is still place for a team on the PS4 I'd like to play also!
You can build a cycle with a human d and a couple of fwds ... I have my own team on ps4 (play with my ****** cousin lol) but HF habs is the name of ps4 crew I believe

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I also think NHL 16 gets a lot of ****, but the gameplay is really really good. as I said before, skipping 15 was the best decision ever, 14 to 16 was the way to go

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
I also hate the timings of the pivots on the defense, and the lack of control over it. I am side by side with an opponent player, it's time to fkn pivot and skate forward in order to keep up with him, but hey, let's not allow you to do that, instead you should just stay stucked skating backward until he is way passed you and you have no chance at catching him.

Turn off autobackskate and press r2?

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Got 11 goals in 3 games tonight as a playmaker :laugh: I think I'll stick with playmaker from now on. I miss the net more often than not with every other build it seems.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Man I'm so jelly of the people can make sweet passing plays and pokecheck/bump you off the puck with ease. I started playing HUT and started to understand truly how bad I am at this game. :laugh:

On ps3, everything seemed so easy.

Overtime Period

OvertimePeriod
Jun 20, 2008
Montreal
Man I'm so jelly of the people can make sweet passing plays and pokecheck/bump you off the puck with ease. I started playing HUT and started to understand truly how bad I am at this game. :laugh:

I rather have your hitting haha ! So much fun to watch you hit people hahaha

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013

Man, sometimes even the simplest passes end up going way off target lol. Are you having a tough time scoring? Really the only way I can score is if I deke out his D then deke his goalie in close and go backhand, or if he leaves the slot open for a cross crease.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad