HF Habs: NHL 16 EASHL | PS4 & Xbox One Teams | The Visor Crew (PS4) & ??? (Xbox One)

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I know this doesn't really have anything to do with EASHL, but where is Alex Semin in the game? He's not on the Habs roster, or Carolina's, and I can't find him in free agents....?

Edit: Nevermind, tried switching active roster to another one and there he is.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Will be first come first served for trials on right wing and goalie tonight, possibly RD as well. C, LW and LD will likely be filled by regulars.

Last edited:

JoelTD

Aug 7, 2011
Got my NHL 16 game and I am ready to go on the PS4, hoping to play a few games later.

JoelTD

Aug 7, 2011
I searched for HF Habs. HF and Habs and in all 3 attempts I could not find the team :cry:

Edit: I found it lol had to change the region to east from the recommended west :D

Last edited:

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
lol why does it feel every game I've played people try to do the same stupid wrist shot over and over.

Because the glitch goals are still there are 6 years.

The game durning the Beta weak was good. This one...sucks.

They need either A)everyone to stop buying the game or B)competition.

The hockey space right seriously need 2k to come back like 3 years ago.

JoelTD

Aug 7, 2011
Anyone on the PS4 able to play EASHL atm? I am not able to connect to it. And when I go to my friends list I get an error message which tells me that PSN is in maintenance. How long does that usually last for? I would love to play some hockey today.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Anyone want to EASHL now or am I going to have to play HUT and rage while my scrub team gets wrecked?

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
I bought the game yesterday. It truly is a hot pile of ****.

Loose puck physics is completely ********. If you're a defenseman and fighting for the puck in the slot, good luck getting control of it when every little body touch will make you lose the puck, and don't even get me started on the ridiculous pokecheck.

This is so bad on so many levels.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I kinda like that one. The UI is garbage and slow but I like the gameplay

Skipping 15 probably helped a lot, i'm not as burned out as you guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad